Chapter Twenty Three

Harry gets up to go to the bathroom and I follow.

"Harry," I stop him.

"Yeah El?" He stops and looks at me.

"Uh I sort of told Tommy we are dating.." I say, fiddling with my fingers.

"Why?" He asked not angry at all. That's good.

"He was coming onto me-"

"What do you mean coming onto you?" He asks looking more serious now. He never liked Tommy.

After explaining to Harry what happened he's fuming.

"Haz calm down." I say, grabbing his hand, and rubbing his thumb.

"Oh I'm gonna make him real jealous," he says with that vindictive look he always has towards Tommy.

"Harry you don't have to," I reason.

"No Ellie I do. It's my job to protect you. Plus I always loved making him jealous back in high school." He laughs.

"You did that on purpose?" I ask, laughing a bit.

"Sure did." He confirms. "And I have the perfect idea to get him good."

After Harry explains to me the plan I go into the bathroom with Harry.

"Here," Harry says taking off his sweatshirt. I take it and slide it over my head. It's nice and warm.

"Okay come here," I say. He comes closer and I reach my hands up until they meet his hair. I scruff it all up as Harry does the same to mine.

"Okay now kiss my neck so there's lipstick." He says. I stand on my tippy toes and he leans his head back so I have access.

I kiss his neck lightly and he moans quietly.

"Oops," he laughs.

He holds me by my hips and I press against him as I leave kisses all over his neck. I decide to give him a hickey too. I find his sweet spot making him moan. I suck making sure to leave a hickey behind. After that's done I back away from Harry, breathing heavily.

"Damn El." He laughs.

"What?" I ask. Maybe he thought I was bad..

"You're a damn good kisser, I bet you do wonders with a real kiss." He says.

"Oh thanks," I laugh nervously. That only adds to how much I wanna kiss him.

We walk out of the bathroom and Harry wraps his arm around my waist. We make our way back to the living room and sit down on the couch that Brad and Tommy had been on. They were now standing and talking to Nina.

Their eyes immediately move to Harry and I. Tommy has that jealous look and I try to hold back my smirk. I notice that girl who I learned is Maddy is staring evilly at us.

"Harry, I know we're friends but just go along with it." I whisper to harry.

"Jealous?" He chuckles. I run my hand up his thigh and I notice tommy's eyes following.

"Uh El," Harry whispers.

"Yeah?" I say.

"If you don't stop doing that im gonna get...a you know what." He says.

"Okay...then..." I say moving my hand up to his chest instead. I lay my legs over Harry's lap and he sets his hand on my thigh.

I just know this is making Tommy and Maddy so jealous and im loving it. I think I'm enjoying be with Harry too much....

***
"Bye Nina, we had so much fun tonight." I say holding onto Harry's arm as we walk through the door.

"I bet you did," she winks at us.

"Well we'll contact you next time we're in town, have a good Christmas." I wave as she shuts the door.

"Bye!" She says before the door is closed.

Harry and I walk back to the car and get in. He starts the car and we're on the road.

"So...I hope that didn't make anything weird." I say.

"Ellie of course It didn't, it was my idea." He says.

"Right.." I say, turning to look out the window.

"But uhm what are we gonna tell our parents about this?" He says pointing to the hickey on his neck.

"Uhm there's not much we can do. We don't have anything to cover it with in here. Better just hope they don't notice." I laugh.

"Hey, it's your fault!" He says.

"Oh but you enjoyed it!" I tease. "You were all moaning and everything!"

Harry laughs and keeps driving. We pull into the driveway and I go to get out but Harry stops me.

"If you wanna make fun of me for moaning let's see how well you can do." He grins.

I bite my lip thinking, "Fine,"

He nods his head towards the backseat and I crawl back there after he does. He leans closer moving some hair away from my neck. Goosebumps cover my arms in anticipation. I don't know why I want him so bad. He presses a soft kiss to my neck but then gets rougher and sloppier. My hands tangle into his curls as I try to contain myself.

"I can tell this is hard for you El," Harry laughs.

He kisses again finding my sweet spot and I let out a moan but quickly cover my mouth.

"Ha! You moaned!" He says with a huge grin.

"I thought I had it!" I complain.

"Well you didn't." He smiles opening up the door and leaving. That was....

He goes to his house and I go to mine. I open the door and my Mother comes over to me.

"Did you have fun?" She says taking my coat and hanging it up.

"Yeah, it was fun." I answer with a small smile.

She squints and looks confused. "Oh, are you heading to bed now?"

"Yeah, I'm really tired." I say.

"Alright, love you." She says.

"Love you too." I say before running up to my room.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I step out and walk past the mirror I notice something. I step back in front of the mirror and my eyes widen. That little shit didn't tell me he left a hickey. That must of been what my Mom was staring at. Great....