Chapter Twenty Five

Today Harry and I are going to hang out with Nina and everyone else. We're still going to act like a couple.

We walk up to the door hand In hand and ring the doorbell. Nina opens the door and I here loud music coming from inside.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" She says walking inside. We follow her into the house to see our old friends all drinking. This must be more like a party.

We enter the living room where everyone's sitting together. Harry and I sit at a small couch in the corner.

"Do you want a drink?" Harry asks me.

"Sure," I answer.

"Alright wait here and I'll go get us one." He says. I nod, and he walks off.

"So I see you and Harry are doing well." Tommy says sitting besides me.

"Yeah we are." I answer moving away. He moves closer putting his arm across the back of the couch.

"Yeah, you sure you want him? " he says trying to be seductive.

I roll my eyes, "of course I want him."

"You sure baby?" He says putting his hand on my leg. I slap his hand away and stand up.

He grabs my wrist pulling me back down onto his lap. He puts his hands on my hips.

"I've missed your body darling." He whispers in my ear.

"Let me the full 635 go!" I say jumping up and running off. I run into someone and see its just Harry.

I hug him tightly and he hesitates before hugging me back.

"Hey, what happened?" He asks.

"Tommy," I say pulling away. His face hardens.

"What'd he do?" He says.

"He was...touching me." I say.

Harrys eyes darken scaring me.

"He fucking touched you? How?" he says.

"He was putting his hand on my leg and when I tried to get up he pulled me onto his lap and touching my waist." I explain.

"Let's go," he says taking me by the arm.

"What?" I say confused. He pulls me into the living room and onto a empty couch but on his lap.

"Just follow along El. I'm gonna make this night hell for him." He says into my ear. Not gonna lie he's hot when he's mad.

He puts his hands on my hips, me straddling him. There's quite a bit of people here so they don't notice. He pulls my face down to his and connects our lips. I pull away and he whispers in my ear, lips swollen.

"Don't stop now baby, he's looking." He says. Fuck that was hot.

I kiss him on the neck softly. He let's out a moan just loud enough for me to hear.

"Hate to interupt but do you wanna play truth or dare with us?" Nina says.

"Sure," Harry answers.

We all form a circle on the floor, me next to Harry of course. We've already played a couple rounds and now it's Nina's turn.

"Harry, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Dare." He answers.

She smirks, "I dare you to go into my room with Ellie for 5 minutes and..have some fun." She says. She totally ships us.

Harry smirks grabbing my hand, pulling Me up. I see Tommy glaring at us. We make our way to Nina's room. Harry locks the door behind us.

"Thank you for doing all this Haz." I say.

"No don't thank me, it's okay." He says coming towards me.

"I love you so much." I tell him.

"I love you too." He says.

He grabs me by the chin and kisses me roughly. He pushes me back onto the bed. He hovers over me. His head goes down to kiss my neck. I let out a moan into his mouth as he kisses me again. I feel him smirk against my lips.

"Harry you know we don't have to do anything, they won't know." I whisper.

"Do you not wanna do anything? " he asks.

"I mean I do-"

"Then kiss me," he says.

I kiss him roughly again and before we can continue there's a knock at the door.

"Times up!" I hear someone say.

Harry groans making me laugh. We go back to everyone and Tommy looks furious. Soon we decide to head home and pack because we're going home tomorrow.

***

I open the door to my dorm and flip down onto the couch.

"Ah feels good to be home," I sigh. My phones chimes and I pick it up.

Lauren: Hey, I've missed you and now that your home do you wanna come over for dinner?

Me: of course!

Lauren: how about tonight at 7?

Me: sounds great, see you then.

I hear a knock at my door and go answer it. It's Harry. 

"Did you even unpack?" I ask him, letting him inside.

"Yup, I wanted to come see you." He says.

"Well I've got to leave in a bit to go to Lauren and Zayns house." I tell him going over to my suit case.

"Okay, wanna come over after? The guys wanna see you." He says.

"Sure," I answer putting away my stuff.

I go to the closet to put some clothes away. I turn around and crash into Harry.

"Woah Harry," I laugh.

His face is close to mine and our lips are almost touching.  I want to kiss him so bad but I remember the deal.

"Harry we made a deal, remember?" I remind him.

He looks down. "I'll just uh get going." He says.

He walks out and is gone within seconds.

***
I knock on Zayn and Laurens door. Zayns opens the door soon after.

"Hey Ellie, come in." He says. I smile and go inside.

I sit on the chair while Zayn sits besides Lauren on the couch.

"How was break guys?" I ask them.

"It was great. Zayn met my family." Lauren smiles.

"Did they like him?"

"Oh they loved me," Zayn laughs.

"They did," Lauren agrees. "How was yours?"

"It was eventful.." I say.

"Girl tell us everything." Lauren says.

After explaining everything to Zayn and Lauren they look surprised.

"I can't believe you guys made out...and you're agreeing to forget about it but he almost kissed you today?" Lauren says. I nod.

"El, he's definitely in love with you." Zayn says. Lauren nods agreeing.

"I don't know.." I say.

"How about we order some pizza and talk about it some more?" Lauren suggests. 

"Sounds good," I smile.