Chapter Seven

It was a silent ride home for Liam and I. But as soon as we got through the door lips were attached. He backs me up against a wall as he kisses my neck. That's gonna leave a mark. I knead my fingers into his hair. I kiss him hungrily as we walk towards his room. I push him onto the bed and climb on top of him. I pull off his jacket and throw it. His hands run up my legs as I kiss him. 

"I love you." He says making me stop. He loves me? 

"You what?" I say.

"I love you Ellie." he repeats. 

"I..I love you too." I say truthfully. He flips us so he's above me. 

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."  He says in between kisses. 

I giggle and bring my hands up to his face. I pull him down and kiss him sweetly but then hungrily. He pulls me onto his lap and unzips the back of my dress.

"I've been waiting to get you out of this dress all night." He says biting his lip.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I grin. 

***

I wake up to an empty bed. Where's Liam? I get out of bed and grab one of Liam's shirts and a pair of his boxers. I walk through the house in search of my boyfriend.

"Liam?" I call out. 

"In the bathroom!" He says. I go to the bathroom and see him brushing his teeth.

"Good morning." I smile, leaning up against the door frame. 

"Morning." He says after he spits the toothpaste out of his mouth. 

"Why are you up so early?" I ask.

"I'm having brunch with my parents." He answers. 

"Oh, I didn't know they were in town." I say. 

"Yeah well I was actually wondering if you wanted to meet them sometime. They're in town all week." he says. He wants me to meet his parents? I mean we've only been dating for a few weeks. I think this would be a good step in our relationship though. 

"I'd love to meet them." I answer with a smile. He smiles and kisses my forehead, bringing me into a hug. 

"Great. I'll let them know and we'll figure something out." He says. "Well I better get going. I can give you a ride home if you'd like?" He asks.

"Sure just let me grab my things." I say.

***

I wave goodbye to Liam as he drives away. I'm just on a high right now. Liam told me he loves me and I'm gonna meet his parents. I mean how much better can life get? I walk inside our dorm and set my dress and bag down on the couch. I hear quiet sniffs and what sounds like someone crying. 

"Lauren?" I say walking towards our bedroom. I see Lauren sitting on her bed hugging a pillow as she cries. She notices me and wipes her eyes quickly.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask, sitting next to her. She sniffs and looks up at me.

"N-nothing.." She says sadly.

"C'mon I know that somethings wrong. You can talk to me." I say putting a hand on her arm.

"Derek cheated on me." She sniffles. I never would of thought that's what she'd say. Derek and her have always had the dream relationship. 

"With who?" I ask.

"Olivia." She says.

I spend the rest of the day comforting Lauren. I don't even know what I'll do about Harry. Should I tell him? I should. I can't keep this from him. But what if he doesn't believe me. This just adds to my hate for her. I want to go to her dorm and bash her head in so bad but that would make the problem worse. 

***

Today I was thinking about telling Harry about Olivia cheating. Tomorrow I am meeting Liam's parents also. I hear the door open and see Harry come inside. He sits beside me in the kitchen. 

"Hey El." He says with a smile. Poor Harry.

"Hey.." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks catching on.

"I found out something yesterday you won't be to happy to find out." I say. 

"What is it?" He asks. I can't do this, but I have to. 

"Well, you know Derek right?" I say.

"Yeah, Lauren's boyfriend."

"Ex actually.."  He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Ex? What happened?" He asks with concern. This is so hard to do. 

"He cheated." I say simply.

"That's horrible. I can't believe he'd do that to her." He says.

"That's not all Harry." I say.

"What else happened?" He asks confused.

"The person he cheated on her with is...Olivia.." I say quietly. I nervously wait for his reaction. The color in his face drains and I watch the sadness come over his face. 

"You're lying." He says. Are you kidding me? This is what he says?

"Harry you really think I'd lie to you about something like that?" I say hurt that he's picking Olivia over me.

"Yes. You've never liked her so I could see why you want to break us up." He says coldly.

"Even though I don't like her I wouldn't intentionally break you guys up. She's a cheater Harry." I say in disbelief.

"I need to go. See you later Ellie." He says ignoring my last comment and leaving. 

I let a tear slide down my face. I hate when Harry and I fight. We've only gotten into a few big fights in our life. There's always little arguments but I can't believe he'd think this low of me. I've done nothing but be supportive about him and Olivia even though I don't like her. I wipe the tears from my face and decide to text Liam.

 To Liam<3:

Hey babe

From Liam<3:

Hey, what's up?

To Liam<3:

 I just got into a fight with Harry so I'm kinda bummed.

From Liam<3:

I'm sorry babe, do you want me to come over? We can get pizza?

To Liam<3:

Yes please:(

I sigh and turn off my phone. I spend the rest of the night watching movies and eating pizza with Liam. He honestly is the best boyfriend.