Chapter Forty Seven

I stayed still on the floor in front of the toilet, frozen in fear. I didn't prepare for the day I'd have to see him again. Why was he here on campus and not back home?

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered out. 

He shook his head with a laugh, stepping closer. "Did you really think you wouldn't see me again?" 

I scrambled to my feet, backing away. 

"Stay away from me." 

There was a sudden knocking on the door. "Ellie, are you okay?" 

It was Harry.

"Harry!" I desperately whined his name.

The door bust open seconds after and Harry stopped in his tracks when he saw Tommy standing there. I ran to him,  colliding with his body as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He instantly held me against him, rubbing my back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Harry questioned him.

I buried my face further into Harry neck, just wanting to go home already.

"Ask your girlfriend." Tommy chuckled.

Harry pulled away slightly, looking at me.

"What happened, baby?" He spoke quietly, only to me.

"I thought he was you and he came in here and closed the door." I told him what had happened.

Harry nodded, rubbing my arms.

"Seems she did nothing wrong." Harry said.

"Well I bet you'd consider what we did in the store bathroom wrong." Tommy grinned.

I felt Harry go rigid against me. I couldn't think about his reaction for long before the memories were flashing through my mind at the speed of light.

My chest got tight, like I was in a plastic bag struggling to get air. I threw myself out of Harry's arms frantically, before I ran out of the room.

I pushed through the bunches of people, not bothering to say excuse me. Once I was outside I fell to my knees, tears falling.

I knew this would all come back to haunt me. I thought if I tried to push it away and forget what happened then it would be fine. But it's not fine. It's never been fine. Now Harry thinks I willingly slept with Tommy.

"Ellie!" I heard Harry's voice.

I didn't bother turning around. I knew he was going to come over here. I wasn't ready. But I have to tell him the truth.

"El." All the sudden he was knelt in front of me.

"Hey, hey, baby, what's going on?" He questioned, placing his hands on my cheeks.

His eyebrows were furrowed in concern as his precious green eyes took in my current state.

"Harry, I swear I didn't do anything with him." I shook my head as I cried. "Not willingly."

Like a flip of a switch, his face fell as he realized, as he heard my last muttered words.

"What did he do to you?" He asked, face hard.

"I-i can't say it." I fisted the material of his shirt in my hand.

His hand came up to pry mine off of his shirt. Which he was easily able to do.

"Harry stop, what are you doing?" I asked as I watched him stand up and start storming into the house.

"Stay out here, I'm sending Louis out to take you home." He told me, not even glancing my way as he spoke.