Chapter Ten

Today Lauren came home and Harry went back to his dorm. Lauren told me about this boy she met at her class today. His name is Zayn I think. She told me how she's feeling a lot better about everything that happened. I look at the clock and see that it's 8:50. I'm gonna be late for my class. I jump out of bed and throw on the first things I see which happens to be a pair of black leggings and a grey sweatshirt that says obsession. I don't even know where I got this from. 

I get to class just in time and sit beside Liam. He looks at me weirdly.

"I slept in." I explain. I'm usually never late. He opens his mouth to say something but the teacher walks in.

***

After class Liam came back to my dorm with me. I open up the fridge as Liam sits at the island stools. 

"Ellie, who's sweater is that?" He asks. 

"Oh I think it's mine but I don't remember buying it." I shrug. 

"That's not a women's shirt." He shakes his head.

I raise and eyebrow at him, "How do you know?" 

"Because I saw that same sweatshirt at the store the other day." He explains himself. Then it clicks, I saw Harry wear this sweatshirt before.

"I think it's Harry's." I say.

"Why are you wearing Harry's clothes?" He asks sounding a bit upset. Wait, is he actually upset about this? 

"I just threw it on. I was in a rush. Who cares?" I say.

"Me. I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't be wearing another guy's clothes." He says.

"I get that but he's my best friend, we literally sleep in the same bed. So it's not really a big deal that I'm wearing his clothes. It's not like I slept with him." I roll my eyes. Shit, I just told him that Harry and I sleep in the same bed sometimes. 

"You what? You sleep in the same bed?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I say knowing I shouldn't have said that.

"Don't you think that's weird?" He says clearly angry.

"No, I've always slept in the same bed as him." I explain. 

"I'm gonna go.." He says getting up and walking to the door.

"Are you actually mad about this?" I ask, grabbing his arm.

"Yes I am." He rolls his eyes and walks out the door, slamming it behind him. I didn't really think he would be upset about something like this.

***
I'm with Harry right now at his dorm. We are watching a movie together. I'm trying not to touch him as much because I don't wanna make Liam more upset with me. I still haven't talked to him about what happened. I didn't tell Harry either. So I'm sitting on the other side of the couch. Harry looked a little confused but didn't say anything.

He scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around me. I lean as far away as I can without making it obvious. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you moving away?" He asks.

"I-im not." I stutter.

"Ellie, yes you are." He laughs.

"Fine. It's because Liam and I got into a fight about you." I sigh.

"What? Why?" He asks confused.

"Because of this." I say pulling at his sweater that I'm wearing.

He looks down, "Oh. He's jealous isn't he?" He chuckles.

I punch him in the arm, "Harry! It's not funny!" I laugh.

"Okay, okay." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"And because I accidentally told him about how we sleep in the same bed." I say.

"Ah that'll do it. What, is he afraid I'll take you from him? He should be." He laughs. What does he mean by that. That is he going to take me from him?

"Whatever, let's just watch the movie." I laugh leaning into him this time. I can cuddle with my best friend if I want to. I'm not going to change my relationship with Harry because I have a boyfriend now.

***
Liam texted me asking to meet up so we can talk about what happened yesterday. Of course I agreed. I meet him at the pizza place we like and wait at a table. Soon he arrives and sits across from me.

"Hey.." I speak up.

"Hey." He says back.

"So, about Harry and all that. We are just friends. We don't do anything that friends shouldn't. I wear his clothes and sleep in the same bed as him yes, but we've done that our whole life so it's normal to us. I'm not going to stop things in my relationship with Harry because I have a boyfriend." I explain.

He sighs, "I understand. I just...get jealous I guess.." he admits.

"Don't be." I smile, putting my hand on the side of his face.

"Wanna come back to my place?" He asks.

"Sure." I answer with a smile.

***

Today I'm going shopping with Liam. I wanted to get some new clothes and he offered to come along. We stroll throughout the mall until I spot someone that makes my blood boil, Olivia. She isn't alone either, she's with Derek. She's holding his hand and making googly eyes at him. 

"Babe, what's wrong you look angry?" Liam asks.

"Olivia." I say through gritted teeth. I just want to walk up to her and punch her. Not even just that.

"Ellie, I think we should go." Liam suggests probably seeing the anger in my eyes. 

They didn't just hurt Lauren they hurt Harry, and if you mess with Harry don't expect me not to beat you. I don't answer him and walk towards Olivia. It feels like steam is coming out of my ears. I'm so angry. She gave me back my Harry but she hurt him at the same time, played him. I ignore Liam calling my name from behind me and walk right up to Olivia. She looks at me with a disgusted face.

"What do you want?" she say rudely. 

"I wanna know why you did that to Harry, bitch." I spit. She looks at me and smirks. She knows what she did and she's not sorry either.

"Did he really think I ever cared about him? I was only using him for hook ups." She laughs. Derek smirks beside her. I wanna wipe that smirk straight off his face. Without even thinking I punch him square in the nose. He stumbles back, holding his hand to his nose.

"You bitch!" he growls. 

"What the fuck was that for?!" Olivia says getting in my face. Then I tackle her and punch her over and over again, spitting cuss words out at her. I hear Liam telling me to stop but I don't listen I'm too mad. This is for Harry. For Lauren.