Chapter Thirty Three

"Harry!" I say entering our room in search of him.

"In here!" He responds from the bathroom.

I walk to the bathroom seeing him standing at the sink brushing his teeth.

"I'm going to the mall with Lauren. I won't be back till tonight." I tell him.

"Oh alright." He says once he spits his toothpaste out.

I leave him alone in the bathroom and go to Nialls room. He's laying on his bed in his boxers. I immediately cover my eyes.

"Niall!"

"What? It's only boxers, nothing you haven't seen before." He laughs.

"Niall put some damn pants on!" I tell him.

He huffs and I hear him get up. I open my eyes hesitantly but when I do Nialls wearing shorts.

"What's up little mama." He smirks.

"Ew please don't call me that ever again." I say. "And I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the mall with Lauren and I."

"Why would I want to go to the mall with a bunch of girls?" He raises and eyebrow.

"Because the other day you were complaining that you wanted a new game." I explain.

"Oh yeah! I'll go." He agrees.

Once Niall and I are ready we pick up Lauren and head to the mall. We grab food quickly after Niall's complaining and head to a clothing store first.

"Do we have to come here first?" Niall complains.

"Yes Niall. Now shut up." I roll my eyes. He crosses his arms and walks behind us like a child being forced to shop with his mother. 

I decide to look at some sundresses while Lauren looks at some tops nearby. 

"I like this one." Niall points to a yellow dress with small flowers covering it. 

"It's cute." I agree. "Not my style though."

I continue to browse through the dresses not finding any I like enough to buy.

"Hey, are you ready to go to the next store?" Lauren asks. 

"Yeah lets go." I say.

"Finally." Niall groans. 

After a few stores we go to the one Niall wanted to go to. He looks through all the different games, contemplating which one to buy. 

"Oh look who it is." I hear the most annoying voice on Earth say.

I turn around to be faced with Olivia.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Just wanted to say hi. Since I doubt Harry told you hi like I told him to." She smirks.

"What?" 

Has she been with Harry recently? That doesn't make any sense. 

"Ellie c'mon let's just go." Lauren says.

"No, I wanna hear this." I say.

Olivia laughs shaking her head. I can't stand her face. 

"Why were you with Harry?" I ask her not even sure if I wanted to hear the answer. 

"Oh ya know...just a...casual meet up." She smiles raising her eyebrows.

Thoughts flow through my head at a million miles a minute. Did they hook up? No..Harry wouldn't do that to me would he?