chapter thirty seven

The doorbell rings which means Ashtons here. I'm actually excited about Nina's party now that he's here.

I hurry to the door and let him in.

"Hey Ash!" I say giving him a hug.

"Hey!" He says hugging me back.

Over Ashtons shoulder I can see Harry in his driveway arriving home and his head is fully turned this way.

"Come inside. I need your help choosing an outfit." I say pulling him in and shutting the door behind him.

We go up to my room and shut the door. Ashton sits on my bed, his eyes scanning the room.

"Okay so, I was thinking this black skirt with the slit in the side with this shirt." I say holding up the two items.

He takes the outfit into his hands looking down at it.

"Okay, yes to the skirt no to the shirt. It's too boring." He says throwing it.

"Hey! I thought it was cute." I pout.

"It is but it's plain. You wanna make Harry jealous and regret everything don't you?" He says lifting an eyebrow at me.

"Yes..." I admit.

"Okay then instead let's do just a bra. Do you have a black bra?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah but I can't just wear a bra."

He shakes his head, rummaging through my closet. He smirks once he finds what he wants and pulls it out.

"This black mesh top over it. It'll be so hot." He says handing it to me.

I look at the outfit all together.

"You're a fashion genius Ashton." I say grabbing his face and kissing him on the cheek.

Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't do stuff like that anymore. It'll just send mixed signals. We never discussed if he still liked me or not. But so far things seem to be going good so Im not gonna ruin it.

Once I've changed, Ashton and I are ready to go. We get into my car and start on our short way there. We arrive shortly after and it's packed. The parties Harry and I went to of Nina's were never this big. But it looks really fun. You can bear the music blasting from outside and red lights through the windows.

I get out walking over to Ashtons door.

"Let's go have fun and make that son of a bitch jealous." He smirks grabbing my hand.

I grin as we walk inside. The music gets even louder and everything becomes sweaty. I scan the room looking for harry not spotting him yet. Ashton yanks my hand and pulls me into a small bathroom.

"Okay I have an idea." He says.

"Okay...what?" I ask.

"Let's flirt a lot around him...just for tonight." He winks.

"I like the sound of that." I smirk.

"Let's go find some drinks!" He shouts opening the door.

He drags me behind him, our hands connected. We finally find the kitchen through all the people. When we arrive there I freeze. I knew I was gonna have to see them tonight so I don't know why It's so shocking.

Ashton grabs me by the waist sensing how awkward I feel. Harry stands there, holding Olivia in one arm and a drink in the other. I tear my eyes away not wanting him to see me looking.

"Nina hi!" I say leading Ashton with me to Nina.

She smiles brightly at me, looking drunk.

"Oh my gosh hi! I've been waiting for you!" She says hugging me tightly.

"Do you have shots?" Ashton speaks up.

Nina grins raising her eyebrows at me. "Who's this fine hunk of a man?"

I laugh over the loud music. "His names Ashton." I say making sure not to label him as anything to leave Harry wondering.

"Well Ashton, yes we do have fucking shots!" She cheers grabbing some.

She gives one to both Ashton and I and one for herself. We all throw the shots back cringing at the after taste. I set the glass back on the counter and lean into Ashton. I hold onto his arms and look up into his eyes.

He leans down to my ear and whispers.

"Don't look but he's been staring since you walked in."

I smirk, glad I've caught his attention. It may seem petty I'm doing this but hey I want revenge and I'm petty so. My face instantly drops when I hear the voice I hate the most.

"We should play truth or dare! Or spin the bottle! You know what Let's play both!" She says in a fake cheery voice I can't stand.

"Oo yes girl! Let's fuckin' go! To my room people!" Nina says to everyone In the kitchen.

Ashton wraps his arm around my waist as we walk upstairs to Nina's room. She shuts the door so it's quieter and we all sit on the few couches She has. She grabs a bottle out of one of the guys hands and hands it to me.

"You gotta get on the same level as me bitch. Drink the rest!" She cheers.

I laugh taking the bottle and tipping my head back and drinking what was left of it. I hand her the bottle back noticing that Harry was watching me do that. I turn around and sit next to Ashton.

Nina sets the bottle on the table in the middle.

"Alright there's some rules," she starts. "Do all partners agree to let their partner kiss another person. We don't need no fights."

Everyone nods yes. Surprisingly Olivia too. Ashton and I even nod yes to make things look more believable.

"Alright let's get this fucking party started." She says spinning the bottle.

It lands on Olivia and some guy I don't know. She looks to Harry and he nods giving her the okay. Not like she ever asked for the okay when she cheated. Dumb bitch.

She stands up along with the guy. She grabs him by the collar and kisses him for a few moments before pulling away. Everyone cheers and waits for her to spin the bottle next. It spins painfully slow and I practically die of anticipation. When it finally stops its stopped on two random people I don't know.

I cheer for them as they kiss along with everyone else.

"Damn," the guy says after the blonde Let's him go.

She giggles and sits back down. He spins the bottle before sitting down beside her this time.

When the bottle lands its like time stopped. It landed on Harry and I. I freeze not knowing what to do. Then I look up and see Olivia glaring at me. You know what I'm gonna kiss a bitchs boyfriend. He was mine before anyway. Dumb bitch don't get a guy she cheated on.

Ashton squeezes my leg for support before I get up and meet Harry in the middle. He bites his lip softly, his bright green eyes meeting mine. I feel all the things I feel for him trying to push through. I can't get emotional right now. Just kiss him.

Before I can kiss him he grabs me by the waist roughly and yanks me to him. His lips meet mine and I almost sigh in relief. The kiss goes on for longer then I thought it would. He bites my bottom lip before his tongue makes it way into my mouth. I let it in as my hand finds its way to his hair. He moans quietly into my mouth, only me being able to hear it. I hate to admit it but I've missed this so much. I've missed him.

"Alright damn, you were supposed to kiss not clothes fuck." Nina says making me and Harry pull apart.

I look up into his eyes which were already on me. His lips swollen, mine mostly likely being swollen too.

"I'm going to dance now cmon harry." Olivia says sounding angry and pulling Harry away.

His eyes stay on mine all the way out the door. I turn around to be met by Ashton. He grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs to dance too.

"You know, although I wish that were me, I'm still gonna help you make him jealous." He grins grabbing my waist.

I spot Olivia and Harry dancing nearby so it's perfect timing.