Chapter Forty Five

Today we went home so that we had one say before school started back up to get prepared and things.

Today, I'm visiting Zayn and Lauren at their apartment.

"So did you end up seeing Harry?" Lauren asked as we sat on the couch together.

I nodded. "I did, yeah."

"What happened? Did you guys talk?" She questioned as Zayn came and sat down beside her.

"Yeah. At first I was ignoring him and stuff but then we went to Nina's party and oh guess who he was dating again." I rolled my eyes.

Her eyes widened. "No. Olivia again?"

"Yup. Then at the party we were playing spin the bottle and it landed on Harry and I." I explained.

Her eyes widened again. I knew she was eating up all this drama.

I chuckled at her expressions.

"Then we like made out in front of her. She dragged Harry away after." I laughed.

Lauren and Zayn laughed with me.

"You're such a bitch." She joked.

"Harry's the bitch because after that he was trying to make me jealous by making out with Olivia but I had brought Ashton so obviously I had to get him back." I told them.

"Oh yeah, how are things with Ashton?" Zayn asked.

"We decided to just stay friends." I answered.

"Why? Ashtons hot!" Lauren said.

Zayn playfully smacked her shoulder.

"Sorry." She apologized with a giggle.

"Because...Harry and I talked about things and he said he wanted me back and that he broke up with Olivia." I said.

"Wait wait wait. So are you telling me that you and Harry are a thing?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No. I told him I couldn't just forget about everything he did. And on top of that, he dated Olivia after she destroyed our relationship." I sighed.

"As you should." She nodded in agreement.

"So we agreed on a friend's with benefits thing for the rest of the summer." I said, a small smile finding its way onto my face.

"Bitch! So you're telling me that you and Harry basically fucked each other senseless before you came back?" She laughs.

"Yes but don't say it like that." I scrunched my face in disgust.

We talked for a while more before I decided to head back home for the night. It was eleven pm when I finally made it home.

I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering who could be here so late. When I opened the door I saw Harry.

His hair was messy, like he had just gotten out of bed and he was wearing a pair of grey sweats with a white t shirt.

"Hey, what are you doing here so late?" I asked as I let him inside.

His eyes were slightly red and puffy like he'd been crying.

Instead of answering me he walked past me and into my apartment. I shut the door and turned around to see him pacing back and forth.

"Harry, what's wrong? Have you been crying?" I ask, walking up to him and grabbing his bicep.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know how to fix this." He told me, his voice breaking as he shook his head.

what the hell was going on with him? I'd never seen him like this before and it's honestly worrying me.

"Fix what?" I further asked.

He lifted his head to look at me, green eyes catching mine.

"Us. I ruined it. I messed it all up."

"You didn't ruin anything Harry. I told you that we're good. We're friends." I assured.

He stepped closer to me, grabbing my face in his hands. "I lost you. And I don't know if I'll ever get you back."

I noticed his eyes glossed over. Was he drunk? I pulled his hands off of my face and backed away from him.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned.

He came closer to me again, reaching his hands out for me.

"What the hell is going on with you?" I said, concerned.

"baby, I'm fine. I- just please tell me that you forgive me. Please," He pleaded.

My heart pinged at the name He called me. It had been such a long time since anyone's called me that.

"Sit down," I told him, pressing my hand to his chest and pushing him down to sit on the couch.

He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees, putting his face in his hands.

"I'll go get you some water. Stay here." I told him.

I quickly got the glass of water and walked back into the living room to give it to Harry. when I came back in he was laying down, fast asleep.

I quietly set the glass down on the coffee table in case he woke up and was thirsty. I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and covered him up. I knelt down next to the couch and ran my hand through his hair gently.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

I stood up, staring at him for a moment.

Every single part of my heart was telling me to just forgive him and I wanted to give in so badly. But I can't. He hurt me and I can't just forget that because he said sorry. he went back to the girl that caused us to break up after he told me nothing happened between them. I doubt anything good would come from me letting him in again.

I walked back to my room and slide into bed. I layed awake staring at the ceiling for hours with the flashbacks off Olivia running through my mind. What she did to me. what he did to me. What they did to me.

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it. The way his hands felt on my skin. The way I felt so helpless. The way he just left me there like a useless play thing. I hated him. I hated her. I hated them with every bone in my body.