Chapters thirty nine

When I don't answer he lifts my head up to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking back and forth in my eyes.

"I miss us. Not just us together but our friendship. I was the one there comforting you after you guys broke up and now it's her." I tell him.

His face saddens as if he feels the same way.

"I know...and we can be that again." He says.

"How? How can things ever be the same Harry.." I shake my head.

"I broke up with Olivia tonight." He says quietly.

I look back at him, shocked he actually did it.

"Wait actually?" I ask to be sure.

"Yeah. She didn't take it well." He laughs lowly.

"Good. She deserves it." I chuckle.

"So what about you and that guy from the party?" He asks.

I knew that made him jealous. I hold in a laugh.

"Uh Ashton and I aren't together. We're just friends." I tell him.

"Then why were you guys being so flirty and making out and shit?" He asks confused.

"We wanted to make you jealous..." I let out a small laugh.

His lips turn up into a small grin.

"You ass. It worked."

I smile. "Good."

He chuckles, moving his hand to the side of my face. His thumb softly rubs my cheek. I lean into his hand. He starts to lean in but I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

He furrows his brows, looking at me confused.

"I don't think I'm ready to fully forgive you yet Harry." I whisper.

He looks hurt but pushes it away.

"Then we can go back to being best friends after the rest of this summer." He whispers, his lips brushing against mine.

"Okay, the rest of the summers free rein but when we go back this can't happen, deal?"

He nods. "It's a deal. Let's hope it works out better then the last."

He doesn't give me time to respond because he places his lips on mine. I move my hands to the sides of his neck as he moves his to my waist. He lightly pushes me onto my back and hovers over me still not breaking our neady and desperate kiss. I bring my knees up to rest against the side of his body.

He focuses on my neck now, leaving sloppy kisses on it. My back arches involuntarily and he uses one hand to push me back down. My fingers play with the curls at the back of his neck, pulling slightly causing him to moan.

His hands slide under my shirt, the feeling of his rings making me shiver.

"Can I take this off?" He asks for permission looking up at me.

I nod and he immediately pulls the hoodie off my body with the shirt too. I gasp feeling the cold air touch my skin. He smirks at my reaction and kisses down my stomach distracting me from the cold feeling. I kick my shoes off myself too. I see the goosebumps covering my skin but they're not from the cold, they're from him.

"Your turn," I say pulling the shirt off his head.

He pulls away from me and grabs his shirt and mine and lays them flat on the ground. He then grabs me and lays me on top of them.