The Conditions

President Coriolanus Snow the Second takes his few steps onto the new Quell Announcing stadium of the Capitol, called The Snow, most likely named after President Snow the First, who had been beat to death by District savages.

President Snow is handed a peach colored envelope, which he opens, before reading "For the last Hunger Games ever, the games will take place like a tournament. There will be four rounds of this tournament, and then a grand final containing all of the victors from the beginning tournaments."

Many Capitol citizens were confused, but stayed patient as President Snow carried on. "Tomorrow, January 2nd, Districts 1, 2, and 3 will each reap 8 tributes, that will fight in the first installment of the games. On April 2nd, Districts 4, 5, and 6 will reap 8 tributes each. The same thing goes for Districts 7-9 who will fight in July, and Districts 10-12 who will fight in October, before the Grand Finale happens in December. Also to be noted, when six tributes remain in each installment, they will be announced as the victors of the installment."

A large amount of cheers began, all from Capitol citizens who were eager to see these games, while in the Districts, the readable youths were happy that this would be the last hunger games ever, but upset that they would have a much higher chance of being reaped.