District 1's Interviews Part 1

Justice Flickerman (Capital Interviewer)

"Tonight's the night of the interviews!" I exclaim to the crowd that is much larger than last night.

"For tonight's first interview, please welcome Aroura Mayword!" Aroura comes out in a stunning velvet dress, with her long blonde hair being cut for this occasion.

"Hello!" She enthusiastically says, to myself and the crowd.

"Hello Aroura!" I say back to her. "Let's get this interview started!" I exclaim.

"One question I've been asked many times about you, is why did you volunteer?"

"Thank you for asking Justice! My district has been losing a lot of the most recent games. I wanted to bring victory back to my district."

"What a great reason." I say.

"Thank you!" She responds.

"Another question we have been getting, is why are you so sassy to your district partners?"

"Sometimes you have to be sassy to make your voice heard" Aroura says, proving a great point.

"Give it up for Aroura!" I scream in my microphone, somewhat happy that her interview time is now over.

"Next, welcome Rare Gransor!"

Rare walks up in a gorgeous diamond covered suit, which looks beyond fabulous on him. He takes a seat, confidently waving to the crowd, who do nothing but cheer him on.

I soon proceed to ask the first question. "Hello Rare, What is it like back home in District 1?"

"It is actually very similar to the Capital. They both have wonderful food. The only difference is that District 1 gets the honor to be trained before volunteering for the hunger games. That is an honor The Capitol will never manage to be given."

"You are very correct," I tell him. "Do you know that the hunger games were only created because the district's rebelled?" I ask him, honestly not knowing.

"Of course I know Justice, I'm 18," he says, making me even more unsure if he knows.

The rest of Rare's interview is rather awkward, with him taking questions from his large amount of fans in the audience.

The next interview belongs to Ova.

She walks up to the famous "palm chair,"which resembles the palm on your hand. After taking a seat, I ask Ova "I heard that your quite a fashionista back in District 1, weren't you disappointed that the tribute parade was cancelled this year until the grand final?"

"Of course I was Justice, this will make me fight harder in the arena, so I can do the tribute parade in the final games."

"What a great reason to fight harder." I say.