Chapter 1

Roddy POV

"Got that ass! Knew it!" My homie Kamal said as we were playing the game 2k, and he won.

"Man you were cheating, run that shit back" I said and he laughed.

"How was I cheating? But shit we can go again" He said.

"Then we can play grand theft auto after because I got some shit I gotta handle on there" I said chuckling.

"Don't you got a lil date or something tonight nigga?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't even know if I wanna go anymore" I said.

"Why not?" Kamal asked.

"That girl want way too much shit to not even be my girlfriend. She high maintenance as hell and always asks for this expensive as shit. Now if she was my girl, I would have no problem spoiling her but she ASKS for it consistently which makes me think she's a gold digger" I said.

"Damn. Well.... I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing wit no broke nigga" He sang and I gave him a blank stare before he laughed.

"Man that was the perfect time to say that" Kamal said laughing even harder.

"I'm serious man" I said chuckling.

"Then just don't go with her then, and then cut whatever y'all doing off. You fucked her already?" He asked me.

"Yep, couple of times" I said.

"Pussy good?" He asked.

"Not enough for me to wanna deal with her bullshit" I said. "The head crazy though" I added and we both laughed before we shook hands.

Kamal's door bell rang and he sighed saying "Hold up" to me as he stood up. He walked over to the door and opened it saying "Oh wassup" to whoever it was.

"Hey, is Remy here?" They asked, and it was obviously a girl. Remy is Kamal's little sister.

"Yeah just in the back, running up my damn light bill with all the lights she got on" Kamal said and the girl laughed.

"Come in" He said letting her in, when she walked inside I rose my eyebrows and slightly looked her up and down.

She looked over at me and said "Hello"

"Wassup.." I said and she walked into Remy's room, and Kamal sat back down next to me, picking up his controller.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Oh, HeavenLeigh. That's Remy's friend, we just call her Heaven for short though" Kamal said.

HeavenLeigh is pronounced Heaven-Lee by the way.

"Oh" I said just paying attention to the game.

"Her goodie two shoe friend" He joked before laughing.

"What you mean by that?" I asked chuckling.

"Shitttt it'd take me forever to answer that" Kamal said. "But I'm glad Remy got a friend like her" He added and I scrunched my eyebrows a bit from that vague ass answer.

"Mm" I said.

-

HeavenLeigh POV