Questions

Part 6

You both head back down and try to act normal as the others have come back. You look around but there's no Tammy.
You ask where Tammy was and they turn around to look at you confused.

Debbie - "What do you mean? She left with us yes but we saw her walking back here a few hours ago. I thought you guys would have seen her?"
You look at Lou shocked and she looks at you.

Then Tammy walks in from the office saying hi to everyone and acting normal but you're suspicious.

Debbie - "oh god Tammy where have you been we thought you'd gone missing for a second then!"

Tammy- "missing haha. No I'm here I went out to meet a friend for a bit and then came back but no one was downstairs so I did some work in the office.."

Everyone dismisses the topic and carries on as normal until daphne get suspicious.

Daphne - "Wait guys one second. So... Lou...Y/n... Where were you when Tammy came back?"

Y/n - "Oh I don't know when was that Tam?"
Tammy - "Oh like 6"
Y/n- "Oh I was upstairs... if I had heard you I would have come down sorry."

Daphne - "And Lou where were you?"
Lou - "I was out sorry, I popped out to see an old friend from my nightclub for a chat and then I came back and had a shower. I didn't hear you either?"

Daphne - "Oh... well that's that then. Damn guys way to be boring."
Daphne rolls her eyes.
You look at lou surprised she lied that well.
She catches you looking and looks down smiling.

The group are ordering pizza for everyone and are planning a chill night in with a movie.
You're sat laughing and trying to join into a conversation with Constance and nine when rose comes up behind you and whispers.

Rose - "Hey y/n can umm I speak to you for a sec."
You try not to look panicked that she somehow found out about you and Lou and follow her outside.

Y/n - "What's up?"

Rose - "Umm ... I umm-"

Y/n - "Rose hun are you okay? Do you need me to do anything?"
She shakes her head and sighs taking a deep breath.

Rose - "Right. So basically you know daphne..."

Y/n - "Yes what about her."

Rose - "Well umm... "

Y/n - "Rose come on sweetie I'm listening."

Rose - "Promise me that you won't tell anyone."

Y/n - "Yes of course not! What's up?"

Rose - "I- I think I like her."

Y/n - "What! Ahh that's so amazing Rose yay congrats!"

Rose - "No no y/n seriously it's nothing more than that right now. I'm just worried she's not into me or if anything people like me especially. After she was so smitten with Claude at the gala I just-"

Y/n - "Rose it's okay!"
You hug her.
"Right now look at me. You have to remember that daph was in on the plan by then so whatever you felt she had towards him was out of context. She knew what she was doing. That says nothing about how she feels about you hunny okay... okay?"
You say picking her chin up.

Rose - "Okay" Her eyes are slightly teary.

You notice and pull her in for a hug.
Y/n - "Aww come here...I'm so glad that you felt safe enough to tell me that means a lot to me..."

You sit in silence for a second and then carry on.

Y/n - "Okay and I'm really really proud of you rose remember that."
You hug her again and she takes and deep breath and you head back inside.