Show up

Part 32

Until your phone starts ringing...

It was an unknown number so you didn't answer it as you were at work at the time. But when you came back once your shift is over you look to see 10 more missed calls. You're so confused and then it rings again and you answered it.

It was a familiar voice and you were so shocked to hear it you dropped your phone. Tammy was walking past and heard asking if you're okay and you play it off and she leaves you picking up your phone. They are still on the call so you hold it up to your ear to listen again.

Y/n?

Yes?

We need to meet...

What why what's happened? Don't tell me shes in jail!

What no she's not but I need to see you in person and speak. I'm outside.

Wait what do you mean ?

Look out the window.

You look out the window to see Debbie stood waving.

You better have something good to say Debbie I swear!

You hang up and go outside taking her to sit in Tammys car to avoid Tammy seeing you both talking.

As soon as you get inside she grabs you and hugs you.

Y/n - "Hey hey what's this all about?"

Debbie - "I'm so sorry."

Y/n - "What?"

Debbie - "For what I did to you."

Y/n - "Debbie I'm over it now it's fine I don't hold grudges."

Debbie - "Really?"

Y/n - "Yeah."

Debbie - "Okay but I still feel bad. I've fucked up and now I've hurt you both and I just don't want to do that anymore..."

Y/n - "What? What do you mean Debbie where's Lou?"

Hey angels sorry for the cliffhanger.
K💞