Next morning

Part 28

Tammy POV

It's the morning and y/n wakes up to see she's with Tammy still but she doesn't feel like getting up so she turns over and goes back to sleep.

Tammy eventually wakes up and sneaks out the room heading downstairs.

She's greeted with a sad looking Lou staring blankly at a table with a coffee in her hands.

Tammy makes one for herself and joins Lou.

Tammy - "Slept yet?"

She shakes her head.

Tammy does a slight sad smile and puts her hand over Lou's.

Lou - "I just don't know who I have become anymore Tammy. I'm not the person I used to be and it's definitely affecting my relationship with y/n."

Lou - "Debbies gone to fix the plan so we don't loose trust in connections, so she's not here. Just me. A useless shit that somehow managed to convince themselves that they should portray someone as amazing as y/n."

Lou - "I'm telling you Tam I truly don't know what came over me. And now I've fucked it, big time."

Tammy - "You know I love you guys together but it's really not going to work unless you give her some time and you figure your side of the situation out with Debbie. The last thing you want is for you to get back with y/n and have Debbie still making passes at you because she still wants to be with you. That will defy y/n's trust even more."

Lou - "I know. I think I'm gonna go for a walk and clear my head. Take care of her yeah."

Tammy - "Of course."

Lou - "I love her so much Tammy and I just ugh this is all a mess."

Tammy - "Look okay just go as you said and figure it out. I've got her."