Is she okay?

Part 27

Tammy POV

You eventually fall asleep in her arms and she puts you down making sure you're comfortable before taking the food waste downstairs.

Lou and Debbie are downstairs still silent and in thought on what to do until they notice Tammy ignoring them.

Debbie - "Tam."

Lou - "Tammy please!"

Tammy still ignores them.

Debbie - "Is she oka-"

Tammy - "Is she okay?"
She laughs but gets serious.
Tammy - "No. No Debbie she isn't. Not one bit. That poor girl is sat up there feeling like she's had her whole heart ripped out and handed to her on a fucking plate. She in most definitely not okay."

Debbie - "Tam I-"

Tammy - "No! No debs I don't want to hear it. How could you. How could you do that to her Debbie. And Lou... That girl is the purest soul here. She's deserves the world and I honestly cannot believe what you've both done to her. She's broken. She's sat up there grieving a person she once knew. A feeling she once had. A family she once had."

Tammy - "And as for you two. Don't leave this room until you have figured out what the fuck is going on between you two. And make it quick because that poor girl does not need to be sitting around waiting for answers. She's not worthy of the wait and as you both seemed to be pretty set on the act at some point it can't be hard for you both to come to a conclusion as to what you both are to each other. Now if you will excuse me I am going to comfort her more."

Tammy heads back upstairs to join you again and hugs you until falling asleep herself.

Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this part. And if anyone knows of someone who could talk about me like that and be there for me so much as a friend like Tammy let me know cheers haha! :)
K💞