idk what to name this chapter 13+

~SHIGARAKI'S POV~

As we both entered the base, Dabi was still laughing his ass off while I was getting angrier every time I even heard a chuckle. "YAY! TOMU'S BACK!" Toga yelled as she was jumping around cheering. How many fucking nicknames is she gonna give me? I mean really, HOW MANY!? "What? You missed me or something?" I said, nonchalantly, "No we were just worried you were never coming back or you got captured by a hero, HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE AGAIN AND NEVER COME BACK YOU DUMB FUCK!" Jin and his other side said I gave Jin a glare Warning his other side to shut the fuck up, and he nodded. "Umm, Jin? I never asked but... What's with the insults you give everyone?" Dabi asked he tried not to laugh at what the "other side" of Jin called me. "That's my other side... I'm surprised I've never told you yet but he hates everybody" Jin said, as he laid back down on the couch. "Well, it sure as hell is funny" Dabi chuckled, "ya know what else is funny?" I asked, with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"What?" Dabi said while everyone faced me, "It's really funny how they just sent you of all people to come to get me~" I said, as I walked over to sit in my seat. As I did dabi went behind the bar and grabbed a beer out of the fridge, while I bent over the counter and looked for a random drink I could get drunk off of.

~Dabi's POV~

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and turned around to see Tomura looking for a drink of some sort, but his position gave me an idea~ I walked over to sit down on the stool beside Tomura, but once I did I sat my beer down and winded my hand back high in the air. And spanked his ass cheek causing him to gasp out loud, which had Toga and Twice look at us and no surprise had them wheezing. Tomura was frozen in place, and I was laughing my ass off as I sat down next to him and took 2 big gulps of my beer, and to my surprise, he didn't say anything, he just slowly sat back in his seat with a full bottle of vodka and a big shot glass.

"Are you really about to take a shot of vodka?" I laughed, but he didn't answer, he just poured some into the glass quickly dumped it in his mouth, and swallowed. He did it multiple times till he couldn't anymore, then he bent over the counter again and put the vodka back, and me being petty as ever, spank his ass but harder. And was probably a mistake cause this time he let out a small moan... I quickly snatch my hand back in complete shock at what I just heard, "did he just...?" Toga said, very close to fucking exploding into a million pieces. I heard clinging for a moment then it stopped as I'm assuming he put the vodka back, then he slowly turned and faced me with a blank face but his cheeks were red as fuck!

"U-um, you okay?" I said, as it got awkward pretty fucking quick, "I think you made bossman mad~" Jin said, in a teasing voice. "Oh shut your ass up and go fuck your "other side" ya big-headed bastard!" I yelled as I turned around to face Jin. Jin was in complete shock to the point he slapped his hand in the middle of his chest with his eyes and mouth wide open. I turn back around to Tomura to see him sitting normally and staring right into my eyes, yep... I most definitely pissed in his cereal.

But out of the fucking blue, he aggressively grabs my face and smacks his lips onto mine, "Ohh shit!?~" Toga said, as her full attention went over to me and Tomura. "Is it me or did I see that coming sometime soon?" Jin said, he was shocked that Shigaraki would even dare, and what did he do it for? Who the fuck knows. The kiss only lasted for 5 seconds as Tomura slowly broke the kiss, and not to anyone's surprise... He punches me right in the face after, "dick!" He said, aggressively as he got up and walked out of the bar.

I was helplessly lying on the floor but shocked, traumatized, and maybe in love at the same time. I slowly raised my hand and touched my bottom lip and complete disbelief that the leader WOULD EVA! Kiss a burnt zombie mutt like me... Okay, I didn't need to roast myself like that.

I stopped touching my lips and looked up at Toga and Twice trying to fucking analyze what the boss man just did to me, "after that, you know he likes you~" Toga said, with a big fangirl smile on her face.