rest your head

~Dabi's POV~

I watched as Tomura rushed to his feet and ran straight to the nearest bathroom, then I turned to the rest which looked weak as fuck.
"Toga... Tomura went to go blahhhhhh- hehehehehe" Twice mocked, while making a funny face. "Shh, Twicy go to sleep," Toga said, gently petting his head to sleep. "I'mma, go rest my head... And maybe check on him" I said, "yea that would be a good idea, I'm going to put them to bed" Toga said, looking at the three drunk idiots... Kurogiri... I expected him to reject my idea, but I'm surprised he went along with my horrible entertainment plan.

"Alright," I said, I got on my hands and knees and began to crawl, once I was in the halls, I used the wall to help me stand which helped a lot.
Once I was on my fucking two left feet... They wiggling like crazy so... That's why I called them my two left feet. But anyway, once I was on my feet, I saw Tomura, sluggishly walking and stumbling into walls left and right.

"Hey!" I yelled, good thing he turned around cause I was not in a good stage to walk. He turned around and his face looked like he just got done puking his guts out, which he did... Except for the guts. His guts are fine.
"Why are you leaning on the wall?" He asked, "Uh, I'm not in a good stage to walk" I laughed awkwardly. I don't understand how he is walking perfectly fine. Well not fine but using his feet but for me... Uh-uh.

"Well, I'm going back to my room, do you want to cuddle?" He asked, at this point, I do need a fucking cuddle. I nodded yes, he started to walk while I! was struggling to stay on my feet. But out of nowhere, all I could see was Tomura walking up closer to me. Then I see him swinging his fist back and I'm pretty sure he knocked me out cause when I woke up, I was in bed.

I looked around and saw that I was clearly in his room, his blue light blinded my crispy ass when I opened my eyes. I looked to my left and saw two shirts on the floor, so I'm guessing neither I nor Tomura had a shirt on.

Then I looked to my right and saw Tomura, snuggled up against me and sleeping peacefully. Yeah, the drink-off was most definitely a bad idea. I feel like I just set my insides on fire, at this point, the heroes don't even have to worry cause I swear when everyone wakes up... We're going to be lazy as ever.

(Sorry this is short, not finna write 1000 or over 1000 words on Christmas Day 😉😌😏 Anyways, WOLFIE OUT!)