You thought *short AF!* sry

~Thiccaraki's POV~

After falling asleep from such a high, well Dabi's weak top ass did, I just laid on his chest thinking of what he said. Marrying him, AND HAVING A BABY WITH HIM!? the person I hated since we met since he opened his smart-ass mouth... After all those world stars... I still rode him like a damn horse! "At this point, I think I do want to marry his dumbass, and having a baby doesn't sound bad at all, we can probably raise him to be a villain, or maybe even a hero... Well, maybe not the hero thing cause I would feel all types of betrayed not gonna lie" I mumbled, but then I snapped out of my train of thought and raised my head in shock after realizing that I was THINKING OF MARRYING THIS FINE ASS EMO BITCH!

I took a look at my lover who was fast asleep, surprised our horrible relationship got this far. I smiled, leaned in, and kissed his cheek, "I love you... You piece of shit~" I whispered, while slightly giggling, I stopped giggling and redirected his head just so he could face me, I cupped his left cheek just admiring his face, I found his pericings... Cool, but then my attention went to his lips, as I slowly moved my hand from his cheek to under his chin while my thumb rested upon his bottom lip. I am now for sure obsessed with his lips, I could just kiss, suck, and bite the shit out of them but my worries of waking him up are over the roof... "Fuck it~" I mumbled, before smacking my lips gently and slowly onto his just to get my obsession to calm down, I slowly broke the kiss to the feeling of his hand moving from my hips to my ass. So I thought he could be awake, but before I could even get inches away from his lips, he quickly squeezed my ass cheek tightly while grabbing a hand full of my hair, gripping it tightly.

And putting force into the kiss like he hasn't kissed me in 10 years. He suddenly pulled away chuckling, "bitch you thought I was sleeping ~" he chuckled, I was so fucking red and embarrassed... At this point, I wanted to just murder him. "Why are you still awake? If anything you'll be in a fucking coma~" he said, tapping my nose. "I don't know... Maybe that thing you said kept me awake for a minute" I said, thumping his nose, "well let's go to sleep 'cause I'm trying to catch some Z's before I start another day of hell" he said, I nodded.

laid back down on his chest, and went to sleep.