you're dumb *short*

~Narrator's POV~

Dabi got up off the bed and went into the bathroom with Tomura, once he was in, he and Tomura were in the same room. They removed their clothes yata yata yata.
They hopped in and cuddled.

Tomura laid on Dabi while planting his face into Dabi's chest and hugging him tightly while Dabi wrapped his arms around Tomura and also held him tightly. Dabi laid his head back and closed his eyes as silence took over the room, but once it did, Dabi couldn't take that text off his mind.

"Tomura" Dabi mumbled, "hm?" Tomura hummed, "Can I ask you something?" Dabi asked as he lifted his head and looked down at Tomura, Tomura took his face out of Dabi's chest and looked him in the eyes. "Sure you crispy fuck" Tomura teased.

"Are you using me for sex or do you love me?" Dabi asked seriously, Tomura was silent for a second while blinking quickly five times. "I use your dick and love you at the same time you know that fugly" Tomura said, "just making sure," Dabi said with a smile, "let me guess, your ex somehow got your number and started talking shit?" Tomura asked.

"Yea," Dabi said, Tomura stared at Dabi once more then rolled his eyes, "you are so fucking dumb," Tomura said without hesitation and buried his face back in Dabi's chest. "Yea love you too~," Dabi said, he laid his head back and they both lay there for over an hour.
Once they were done cuddling they took a bath then just lay in the water and let their skin wrinkle up, dried off, put on some fucking PJs, and went the fuck to sleep.

(Sorry this is so lazy, I lost motivation as soon as I typed the first word and I just got done with a chapter in my other Book "Two Little Demons" but anyway, WOLFIE OUT!)