第3章

*slightly nsfw*
_____________________________

Madara led the two just a little ways outside of the village. The sun had finally set and the stars lit up the sky. They walked quietly through the trees, only the sound of leaves crunching could be heard.

"I go to this place to clear my head sometimes after a long day." Madara revealed, glancing back at the man following him.

"Oh, so I get to see a little inside the mind of Madara?" Hashirama chuckled.

Madara rolled his eyes and ignored his remark. He stopped in his tracks, causing Hashirama to follow his lead.

"Close your eyes." Madara voiced, reaching his hand out to grab Hashirama's.

Hashirama willingly obeyed and allowed the spiky-haired man to take the lead. He squeezed Madara's palm gently, giddy to spend time with him. They took a few steps and stopped again.

"Open your eyes." Madara spoke, his voice deep and smooth.

Hashirama opened his eyes to see a small clearing next to a stream. The shrubbery around the area gave it privacy from outsiders that could be walking nearby. The glow from the stars and moon peaked perfectly through the trees, lighting the area just enough. The sight reminded him of the stream they had once met at, causing sweet memories to flood back to him.

Madara, still grasping Hashirama's hand, pulled him to a spot under a tree. The stream flowed only a few feet beside them. They sat on the soft grass and leaned back against the tree. Hashirama slid closer to Madara so that their arms would press against each other.

Madara fidgeted nervously, avoiding eye contact with the long haired brunette beside him. To be such a ferocious warrior, he sure did feel fragile next to Hashirama.

"I can see why you come to this place," Hashirama began, his voice nearly at a whisper. "It's peaceful."

He sank into Madara's side, resting his head on his shoulder. The breath from Madara's lungs escaped his body, anxiety rattling his bones. He hoped Hashirama didn't notice.

"Madara?" the brunette murmured from below.

Madara glanced down at Hashirama, too anxious to answer. He felt embarrassed for being so vulnerable.

"Do you remember when we met?" Hashirama continued, raising up off of Madara.

Madara thought for a moment, reminiscing on their earlier days together. He looked longingly up the stream, thinking about their memories together.

"Of course."

Hashirama leaned his head back, pressing it against the tree to look up at the stars. He smiled towards the sky, letting out a soft sigh.

"I'm glad we made it to this moment, Madara. I'm glad to be here with you."

"I'm glad, too."

Madara felt Hashirama shift beside him, but he felt too nervous to look down. He winced at the anxious feeling in his stomach, turning his head away from Hashirama so he couldn't see.

A hand caressed Madara's face, pulling his head back around. Hashirama was kneeling in front of him, a shy grin painted on his face. At the sight of the beautiful man, Madara gained courage.

He collided into Hashirama, pushing him back into the padded grass to straddle him. Madara's hands were placed on each side of Hashirama's head, their eyes focused on each other. Hashirama reached out to caress his face, only to have Madara grab his wrist and slam his hand above his head. Madara reached below and snatched his other hand, placing it beside the other. Madara couldn't help but smirk to himself, having Hashirama pinned.

"Madara-" Hashirama uttered, before being silenced by Madara.

Madara pressed his lips roughly into Hashirama's. Hashirama let out a gasp, helpless underneath him. His hips bucked against Madara, causing each kiss to become sloppier. With adrenaline pouring through him, Hashirama slipped a hand free from Madara's grasp. He forced his freed hand through the man's dark black hair, gripping it tightly at the base.

Madara pulled away and admired the man below him. Their heavy breathing echoed around them. With his hand still gripped in Madara's hair, Hashirama forced him back down to meet his lips. His tongue forced through Madara's teeth and danced around in his mouth. Madara's hips grinded roughly against Hashirama's, quiet moans escaping between kisses.

Kissing along his jawline and down his neck, Madara raised up and ran his hands along Hashirama's chest. He slipped them into the opening of his robe and began to tug gently at the cloth. Hashirama rose up swiftly and grabbed his wrists, halting Madara's actions. He gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead before looking back into his eyes.

"Not now." Hashirama whimpered. "I'm sorry."

Madara jumped to his feet, looking embarrassed. He took a step back, adjusting himself and his clothes in the process.

"No, I should be sorry. It was my fault." he pleaded.

"You did nothing wrong, Madara." Hashirama reassured. He rose to his feet to meet him eye to eye. "I liked it."

Madara frowned and furrowed his brows.

"Why did you stop then?" he probed.

"Another time." Hashirama said sweetly, pressing his hand on Madara's chest. "We should head back. It's late."

Hashirama dropped his hand and headed out of the woods. Madara followed behind him, humiliated at the thought of screwing things up.

"Why are you sulking back there?" Hashirama prodded, glancing behind him.

"I'm not sulking."

"Then why do you look like that?" Hashirama pouted.

"Like what?"

"That." he groaned, pointing at his face. "You look like you are miserable."

Madara scoffed, "I'm not."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'll be mad at you if you keep asking me questions." he grumbled. A small smile slipped on his face.

They approached the center of the village before stopping to face each other. Hashirama smiled shyly up at the man in front of him.

"Will you be around tomorrow?" the brunette asked.

Madara thought for a moment before answering, "I have some business in another village. I should be back by evening."

Hashirama nodded, seeming pleased with the answer.

"I should let you get some rest," whispered Hashirama.

He stepped away from Madara and started to walk towards his home. He turned back and gave a wave before disappearing between the buildings.

Madara stayed standing in the same spot, emotions swirling inside him. After a moment of finally processing what had happened, he walked home.