第8章

*NSFW*

__________________________

Madara was shocked by the sudden switch in Hashirama, who is usually so sweet. Before he could even move or speak, Hashirama forcefully kissed him. The taste of alcohol lingered on his tongue, making him feel drunk all over again. He shoved Hashirama's hands away and pushed him back onto the blanket. Spreading Hashirama's legs apart, he slid in between them and positioned himself on top. Madara licked up his neck and along his jawline, causing Hashirama to squirm underneath him.

"I can't wait to taste the rest of you," he teased, his voice low and rough.

Hashirama's eyes widened with excitement. He pressed his hips against Madara's, desperate for him to continue.

"Easy now..." he whispered, his lips brushing the tip of Hashirama's ear.

Hashirama brought his hands up and ran them through Madara's hair. He pulled him down to his lips and gently began to kiss him. The sudden softness took Madara by surprise.

Madara broke away and stared down at his lover below. Hashirama's hair fanned out around him, slightly disheveled from fumbling around together. His eyes looked up innocently at Madara, lips slightly swollen and pouty.

"He is so...beautiful." he thought.

Madara leaned back down to kiss him, but Hashirama swiftly held out his hands to stop him. He froze, looking down at Hashirama with confusion.

A devilish grin smeared across Hashirama's face. With his hands on Madara's shoulders, he began to push him down towards his lower half.

"Oh, Hashirama..." Madara spoke, pushing back against him, "Be patient."

Madara raised up and hastily started to unwrap the robe Hashirama was wearing.

"You seem eager yourself." Hashirama chuckled, sitting up to wiggle out of the robe.

Madara smirked, "You just drive me crazy."

The brunette blushed and hid his face behind his messy hair. Madara reached out and grabbed his chin, bringing him back to look into his eyes. His hand gently slid down Hashirama's torso, guiding him to lay back down. Madara removed his top and tossed it off to the side.

"I like this view," Hashirama flirted, admiring Madara. Hashirama's eyes glazed over his physique, his cheeks burning bright red.

Madara smiled sheepishly, quickly burying his face into Hashirama's neck to take the attention off of him. He placed quick kisses along Hashirama's neck, before sucking gently on his sweet spot. The brunette squirmed underneath him, his hands gliding along Madara's body desperately.

"Madara, please," he begged.

Madara paused and raised up, pressing his lips to Hashirama's ear.

"Please what?" he growled. He took a hand and wrapped it around Hashirama's neck, squeezing until a whimper escaped him.

Madara let out a gasp as Hashirama forced his hand into his pants, wrapping around his erection. Moans poured out of him as Hashirama began to slowly massage his length.

"Faster," he commanded breathlessly.

Hashirama obeyed, watching the man above become overcome with pleasure. They exchanged sloppy, passionate kisses in between his moans.

"F-Fuck."

Hashirama felt Madara's cum in his hand seconds later. He watched as the dark-haired man trembled above him. His hand movements slowly halted to a stop as Madara finished.

"Madara," he cooed.

Madara returned his attention back to Hashirama, locking eyes with the brunette. Hashirama removed his hand from Madara's pants and licked off the mess Madara had made on his fingers.

"Holy shit." he thought.

He found himself fumbling with Hashirama's pants, desperate to get him in his mouth. He yanked them down, revealing Hashirama's erection.

Hashirama's hands eagerly guided Madara's head down. His fingertips tangled in his hair as Madara slid his mouth around him. He bucked his hips forward while still firmly holding Madara's head in place, gagging him.

Madara bobbed his head up and down, feeling Hashirama wiggle underneath him. The sound of him moaning encouraged him to go faster and deeper with nearly every stroke.

"I-I'm close," Hashirama moaned out, his grip loosening around Madara's hair.

Madara continued, drooling all over Hashirama. His mouth suddenly felt warm, knowing Hashirama had finished. He raised his head once Hashirama settled below him, cum dripping out the sides of his mouth. Their eyes met as they calmed their breathing.

"Come lay with me," Hashirama murmured, holding out his arms for Madara.

Swiftly cleaning himself up, he collapsed into Hashirama's arms. They laid quietly on the blanket, listening to the sounds of their breathing. The day had turned into late afternoon now.

"I want to stay like this forever," Hashirama whispered. He placed a kiss on Madara's forehead, squeezing him tighter in his arms.

Madara could hear Hashirama's heartbeat beneath his head. It raced as he spoke those words. He nuzzled deeper into his bare chest, smiling.

"Then stay," Madara sighed.

The two held each other in silence, eventually drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________

"Hashirama?"

His eyes opened to find Madara, already dressed, kneeling over him. The sky was dark and filled with stars. Lightning bugs were floating around them, the sounds of frogs and crickets echoing in the air.

 Lightning bugs were floating around them, the sounds of frogs and crickets echoing in the air

"We fell asleep," Madara continued, "I'm not sure how late it is, but we better get back."

Hashirama leapt up to his feet, immediately wincing in pain. The sake had worn off and he was left with a hangover. He stumbled around picking up his clothes and getting redressed. Madara gathered the picnic supplies and waited patiently for Hashirama.

"Let's go," Hashirama declared, once he got his bearings.

The two exited the area and started their way back home.

The village was quiet with not a single person walking about. They crept along the path, trying to go unnoticed. As they walked, Hashirama couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching him. He glanced back every so often, trying to figure out what it could be. Madara didn't seem to notice as he was too focused on getting through the village and back home.

"It's probably nothing," he thought to himself. He shrugged off the feeling and quickened his pace next to Madara.

They approached Madara's house and kept their goodbyes short. Hashirama stole one last kiss from him at the door before leaving towards his own home.

Hashirama grinned the entire way home. Everything was going right for him...

For now.