第5章

*NSFW*
_______________________________

It was late in the evening when Madara arrived to the village. He made his way straight to Hashirama's office. He felt giddy and nervous all at once.

He could see that a light was on behind the closed door. Madara knocked twice, awaiting Hashirama's answer.

"Come in."

Madara opened the door and swiftly came in. Hashirama was sat alone behind his desk. The glow from the oil lamp across the room washed over him and gave him an angelic appearance. Scrolls were scattered on the desk in front of him. He appeared tired, but happy to see Madara.

"How was your trip? Anything to report on?" he asked, his voice gruff from tiredness.

Madara pulled out a scroll and placed it on Hashirama's desk.

"Everything is there." Madara spoke, taking a step back.

Hashirama studied him closely. His smile faded, thinking about the earlier events of the day. He placed his hands on the desk, clasping them.

"Would you like to talk about earlier?" he asked calmly.

Madara shifted nervously. He had almost pushed those thoughts aside until Hashirama brought them up. Angry feelings began to fester inside him again, making him look away from Hashirama.

"Madara?" he pressed.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." Madara snapped defensively.

Hashirama stood up from his desk abruptly, causing his chair to slide back violently.

"How am I supposed to help you if you won't talk to me?" Hashirama demanded, his voice raising slightly.

Madara was shocked by his outburst. He stared at Hashirama, his gaze turning into a glare.

"I didn't ask for your help," he hissed, slamming his hands on the desk. "Why must you push your way into everything?"

Madara immediately realized his words were like daggers. He watched the hurt creep onto Hashirama's face.

"I'm sorry." he uttered, sinking back into his chair.

They were silent, both looking away from each other. Madara gave in and turned to look back at Hashirama.

"I should go." Madara whispered, backing away towards the door.

"Don't."

Madara froze, feeling slightly relieved. He stood with his back to Hashirama, waiting for him to speak again. He could hear Hashirama moving around behind him until suddenly he could feel his breath on his neck.

"I just care about you." he murmured, pressing his forehead into Madara's back.

Madara attempted to step forward, but was quickly pulled back. He felt himself spin around, landing inches from Hashirama's face. Before he could react, Hashirama's hands were in his hair, roughly pulling him down. Their lips connected, breathing in each other's air. Hashirama's lips parted from Madara's, quickly reconnecting to his jawline. His kisses were rough and desperate. He tugged harder on Madara's hair, pulling his head back further to gain more control over him.

This had sparked Madara's competitive nature, snapping him out of the daze Hashirama had put him in. Madara pulled Hashirama's hands away from his hair. He began shoving him backwards, pinning him against the wooden desk. Madara smirked, seeing the fear and excitement in Hashirama's eyes. They stood staring at each other, heavily breathing.

Hashirama placed his hands on Madara's chest, gently running them down. Just before he could reach Madara's growing bulge, his hands were snatched away from him. Madara lifted him up and hastily placed him on the desk, slipping between his legs. The brunette pushed the scrolls off the table, sending them crashing onto the floor. Madara's fingertips traced the bare skin showing through Hashirama's robe, tempting him. He grasped the clothing, freezing for a moment.

"Should I stop?" he panted, looking lustfully at Hashirama.

Without answering, Hashirama pulled Madara down to kiss him. He forced his tongue into his mouth, desperate to taste him. They both began to yank at each other's clothes, eager to touch skin.

They had managed to pry each other's tops off, touching as much skin as they could. Between kisses, moans would escape, echoing in the room. Madara wrapped his hand around Hashirama's throat, gently grasping it for control. He pulled him up, having him eye to eye.

"Get on your knees," he growled, his grip tightening. Hashirama looked at him with a sly smile and a devilish look in his eye. Madara spun them around, trading positions with Hashirama. He let go of his neck and sat back onto the desk.

"Do I have to make you?" Madara remarked, shoving Hashirama onto his knees.

Hashirama's hands immediately went to the waistband of Madara's pants, tracing along the edge. He placed gentle kisses on Madara's member over his pants, teasing him. Madara ran his hand through Hashirama's hair, grabbing a fist full of it. He snapped his head away and pulled down his pants with his other free hand, revealing his erection.

Hashirama's mouth wrapped around him, causing his eyes to roll back in bliss.

"F-fuck."

Hashirama continued pleasuring him, making his knees weak. Madara was losing himself as he got closer. He gripped Hashirama's hair tighter, forcing him to go deeper.

He was close.

He yanked Hashirama's head back as slipped over the edge.  He came onto Hashirama's face and chest, moans slipping out of his mouth uncontrollably. Collapsing from the pleasure, he slid down onto the floor in front of Hashirama. They stared at each other, catching their breath. Madara reached for Hashirama's waist, needy for more.

"Another time." Hashirama muttered, diverting his hands away.

Madara whimpered and looked up at him with begging eyes.

"I have to get home before Tobirama comes looking for me," he explained, sounding stressed at the mention of his brother. He pointed up at the clock.

12:35 A.M.

"I think you should clean up first." Madara chuckled, admiring the mess he had made on Hashirama.

The brunette blushed, quickly jumping to his feet. His eyes scanned the room, seeing that they had made even more messes during their moment of passion.

"Could you pick up the scrolls while I go wash away your mess?" Hashirama suggested, backing towards the door.

Madara waved the man to go and lifted himself off the ground. He quickly re-dressed and gathered all the items that had fallen. Hashirama returned back to the room fully dressed and cleaned up.

"We better get going," Hashirama insisted.

They began to leave, but before making it out the door, Hashirama grabbed Madara for another kiss. Their lips lingered, enjoying their secret together before separating for the night.