第28章

*NSFW*

_______________________________

*TIME SKIP*

A few days had passed and both of the men generally kept to themselves. They would have brief, secret meet-ups, but that was all they could manage to do. They couldn't get caught together, or else, trouble would ensue. Hashirama was practically living in his office. He was bombarded with tons of paperwork for the village and his upcoming wedding. Madara, on the other hand, was given a lot of missions outside of the village. It appeared that the Feudal Lords were specifically requesting for him to be away.

Hashirama's bride-to-be was supposed to arrive in two days. The stress of everything was really starting to get to him. There would be moments where he would find himself crying when he was alone.  Even now, as he sat at his desk, he was crying.

"Madara would think I'm pathetic right now," Hashirama thought to himself. It made him chuckle a little, because Madara would be exactly right.

He wiped his tears and finished the last of his paperwork for tonight. All that was on his mind now was getting home. It was late enough that Tobirama would already be in bed asleep, so he could easily slip inside the home without a fuss. Ever since Tobirama announced that he knew, this has been Hashirama's routine: avoiding Tobirama at all costs.

Walking through the village was the only time things felt normal. Citizens would still wave and smile brightly at Hashirama as he passed by. Of course, it was usually late at night, so he didn't run into many people on his walk home anyways. Despite that, it still felt nice to have a little bit of normal. The air was crisp and smelled like rain. It was unusual for it to rain this much. Was it a bad omen? Or just a coincidence that his life was falling apart at the same time?

Hashirama crept inside his home that he shared with his brother, and hastily made his way to his room. Even if Tobirama was sleeping, Hashirama didn't wanted to linger around too much, just in case he woke up.

He took off his clothes, leaving only his underwear on. He slipped into his sheets and tried to fall asleep. However, his efforts went nowhere. His mind was racing too much. He tossed and turned, unable to silence his mind.

*tap tap*

Hashirama's eyes went straight to the window, spotting a familiar silhouette looking in. He rushed out of the bed and opened the window for Madara to come inside.

"Kind of bold to show up here," Hashirama whispered.

Madara closed the window once he got inside. He ignored Hashirama's comment and immediately began to undress.

"What are you doing? Are you sleeping here?" Hashirama questioned, looking surprised.

"No."

Puzzled, Hashirama continued to question him. "Are you going to talk to me?"

Madara threw his clothes off to the side, landing next to the bed. He took a few steps towards Hashirama. "I didn't come here to talk."

This felt like deja vu for Hashirama. Madara seemed upset, almost angry. The way he looked at Hashirama made him feel puny. He had done this before with him. Hashirama knew what was coming next, but it was up to him if he was going to let it happen.

"What did you come here for? Just to fuck?" Hashirama continued, having a hint of attitude in his voice.

"Yep."