第13章

Hashirama overlooked the crowd of people that had gathered around the stage he was standing on. The citizens were all cheering and waving at him as he smiled down on them. The announcement had just finished and the words of Hashirama being introduced as the Hokage still echoed in his head.

He felt a hand grab his elbow and pull him backwards. Tobirama was dragging him back inside, along with the other village leaders. Various people began speaking to Hashirama all at once as they gathered inside.

"What is your plan for the village?" one asked.

"What do you have in mind for foreign affairs?"

"What if another war emerges?"

The questions kept flooding in, overwhelming Hashirama. His mind raced trying to answer them all. Suddenly, Tobirama stepped in front of him, shooing the people back.

"He will have all your questions answered tomorrow. Tonight is for celebration," he interjected, defending his older brother.

The crowd dispersed, leaving the two brothers alone.

"You should go out and enjoy your village," Tobirama chimed, turning around to face Hashirama. "I'll handle everything and have it ready for you tomorrow."

"Don't take too long. I want to celebrate with my brother," Hashirama replied with a bright smile.

Tobirama smiled back as a reply and swiftly left to handle the remaining business. Hashirama stood in the hallway, watching him until he disappeared around the corner. Hashirama decided to walk to his office before going out in the village. He wanted a moment to collect his thoughts and process everything.

________________________

Hashirama sat his hat on his desk and took a seat in his chair. He closed his eyes and leaned back, taking in the moment. The celebration was beginning down below in the village. Music and cheering could faintly be heard through the walls. The door to the room opened and a familiar presence walked in.

"I thought I would find you here," Madara said in a rasping tone.

Hashirama opened his eyes to see Madara standing with a smile on his face. It was relieving to see him in a good mood.

"Why aren't you out celebrating, Lord Hokage?" he inquired, smirking.

"Just wanted a moment to myself," Hashirama sighed.

"Shall I leave you be?"

Hashirama reached out his hand, giving him a soft smile. The dark-haired man obediently walked around the desk and grabbed his hand.

"I've been wanting to see you," Hashirama whispered, looking up innocently.

Madara pulled Hashirama to stand up in front of him. Their fingers intertwined, pulling each other closer. Hashirama moved his hands to caress Madara's face as he gazed into his dark eyes.

"Congratulations, Hashirama," Madara said with a sad smile.

Hashirama pressed his lips gently against Madara's cheek as an attempt to comfort him.

"You should go out and celebrate," Madara suggested softly, pushing Hashirama back.

"Come with me," Hashirama pleaded, not wanting to let go.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Madara uttered, looking away.

Hashirama grabbed his face again, with much more force this time. Their lips crashed together desperately. Madara's hands gripped Hashirama's waist roughly, his fingernails digging into him. Their tongues glided and danced across each other, the taste making them hungry for more. Time seemed to stand still just for a moment. Hashirama broke away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against Madara's. Their noses rubbed together, causing each other to smile.