51章

*NSFW*
i'm sorry this might be painful but i promise to make it up to you guys <3
____________________________________

Sitting at the table was more than just awkward for Hashirama. Especially watching Mito and Madara interact. Madara was acting nicer than usual. Hashirama knew exactly how Madara felt about Mito, so he couldn't fathom why he would ever agree to something like this. He had to have something up his sleeve.

Something devious.

"You barely touched your dinner," Madara teased.

"Are you really surprised?" Hashirama scoffed as he cut his eyes over at him.

"If you're really this against it, then we won't do it." Mito chimed in, looking sympathetically at Hashirama.

He took a moment to actually think about the situation. If what Madara said was true about his sexuality, then there'd be no way he could ever give Mito what she wanted on his own. And if she didn't get her end of the deal, who knows what she would do.

However, Hashirama wasn't even sure it would work. He was uncomfortable. Madara was far too eager for his liking, and Mito should've known better than to go behind his back.

What am I supposed to do?

"Hashirama?" Madara nudged.

Shit. I need to decide now.

"What do you want me to say?" Hashirama sighed, growing frustrated.

"Say how you feel. You're the one always telling me that," Madara remarked.

Hashirama rolled his eyes. Mito watched uncomfortably.

"What do you get out of this?" Hashirama mocked.

Mito raised her hands to defuse the situation. Her face had stress painted all over it. "Guys, please-"

"I get you, stupid." Madara interjected.

Hashirama couldn't hide his surprise.

Bold. Expressing his feelings so openly?

"I don't have to worry if I'm in the room with you and I'm the one making you cum," Madara smirked.

Hashirama couldn't stop himself from blushing. His eyes found Mito's wide-eyed expression. She was blushing, too.

"Should I give you two a minute?" Mito suggested nervously.

"How about you wait on the bed? I'm sure it won't be long." Madara ordered her while still maintaining eye contact with Hashirama.

The lustful look in his eye was drawing Hashirama in. He barely noticed Mito leaving the room in a hurry. All he could focus on was Madara's hand inching up his thigh under the table.

"Tell me to stop and I will," Madara whispered.

His hand found its way to the bulge in Hashirama's pants. He could feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment. Madara had his way with him and he knew it.

"I'll make you forget she's even there," Madara continued whispering. His mouth was against Hashirama's ear now, sending chills down his spine.

"I don't know about this," Hashirama breathlessly confessed.

All of his doubts were shoved away as Madara pressed his lips forcibly against Hashirama's. They nearly leapt from their chairs to stand, lips still glued together. Hashirama could taste all of the wine Madara had on his tongue; sweet and fruity.

Hashirama's hands were in Madara's hair, his fingers tangled in the strands. It was soft against his fingertips; comforting. His mind was only thinking of him. He could get through anything with him by his side. Even this situation was possible with him.