43章

*NSFW*
____________________________________

Madara's grip tightened around Hashirama's hair, making him whimper a little.

"Shouldn't we talk about this?" Hashirama pleaded, reaching up to grab Madara's wrist.

Hashirama knew exactly what Madara was doing. Whenever he wanted to avoid situations or feelings, he would take out his frustrations through Hashirama sexually.

"Please shut up," Madara groaned.

"I know you're upset, so please talk to me about it," Hashirama tried again, his voice desperate to reach Madara.

With his other hand, Madara unfastened his pants.

"I have nothing to say," he growled.

"Bullshit!" Hashirama shouted.

Madara yanked Hashirama up to his feet by his hair, making him cry out in pain. He spun them around and pushed Hashirama onto the desk. Papers, scrolls, and other small items crashed onto the floor.

"I said I didn't want to talk!" Madara bellowed as he snatched Hashirama up by the collar.

"You're angry, so fucking say something! I don't want to play your stupid games!" Hashirama scolded.

"You want me to talk that bad? Fine, let's talk about how much of a fucking weakling you are!" Madara shouted back.

His face showed pure anger and frustration now. It pleased Hashirama.

"Yeah? You think I'm weak?" Hashirama egged on, smirking a little. "Tell me how I bested you in the war then, asshole?"

"Oh, you fucking prick," Madara seethed.

He winded his right hand back, and slapped Hashirama hard across the face. It barely phased Hashirama.

"There we go. That's what I want, Madara. Let it all fucking out!" Hashirama taunted.

"You're letting that fucking bitch control your life! You let Tobirama and all the Elders do it, too! Fucking weak, bastard!" Madara screamed, shoving Hashirama harder onto the desk.

"Is that all you got? I know you have more to say!" Hashirama shouted back.

Madara gritted his teeth, glaring at Hashirama.

"Why are you doing this?" Madara huffed.

"I want to be able to fucking talk to you, Madara! I have to force all of your feelings out of you!" Hashirama cried out.

Tears were welled up under his eyes. Madara just stared back blankly, unable to find the right words to say back. All they could do for a moment was catch their breath.

"Please...I'm terrified of everything that's happening, and I know you are, too. I need you..." Hashirama whimpered.

"It's hard, Hashirama. If I let myself admit how I truly felt, I'd lose my mind," Madara replied calmly. He let go of Hashirama's shirt and let out a frustrated sigh.

Hashirama cupped his face, forcing him to look into his eyes. "I'm here for you. Always. I just need your cooperation with that."

Madara pushed through his hands and crashed his lips against Hashirama's. It was a kiss of reassurance.

"I just want to be with you and it's driving me insane that I can't," Madara murmured against his lips.

"I'm with you now, my love. And nothing can keep me away from you," Hashirama whispered.

He pulled Madara close, nearly having him on top of him, and they kissed again.

The passion in the kiss could have set the room on fire. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, touching any part of skin that they could.

Madara pushed off any remaining items that laid on the desk. Hashirama scooted forward, still connected to Madara by the lips. Madara's hands gripped Hashirama's thighs, digging his fingers deep in them. He tore apart from Hashirama's lips and immediately started sucking and licking down his neck, leaving a trail of marks for everyone to see later.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Hashirama asked under his breath.

Madara grinned with his lips just barely brushing his neck. "I was hoping I could fuck you."

"I really like that idea, but I want you to blow me first," Hashirama smirked.

Without hesitation, Madara dropped to his knees and started pulling down Hashirama's pants. Hashirama removed his shirt, leaving himself completely bare.

Madara kissed his stomach first, and then made a trail going down to Hashirama's erection. His tongue licked up his member and swirled around the tip. He kept his eyes locked with Hashirama's as he took all of his length slowly into his mouth.

Hashirama tucked his hand in Madara's hair and guided him to move at the speed he wanted. Moans poured out of his mouth as he watched his lover pleasure him.

"That feels so good," Hashirama moaned.

Madara hummed in contentment hearing the praise Hashirama was giving.

"Fuck me now," Hashirama gasped.

Once he got back on his feet, Madara immediately spun Hashirama around and bent him over the desk. He rushed to pull down his pants, eager to get inside.

Spitting in his hand, he rubbed it along his dick. With one hand gripping Hashirama's hip, he pushed himself deep inside. They moaned almost in unison. He rocked his hips back and forth, pushing hard and deep into Hashirama.

"F-fuck," Madara sighed.

Madara couldn't help but admire the man below him. The way his perfectly sculpted back flexed with every thrust Madara gave and how his brown hair fanned down it was a gorgeous sight for him to see. Hashirama gripped the edge of the desk, flexing his arms to keep himself propped up. Everything about his body was beautiful to Madara and he couldn't stop himself from confessing it.

"You are so beautiful, Hashi," he panted, tracing his fingers down Hashirama's spine.

With his cheeks flushing red, Hashirama looked over his shoulder with a grin.

"I'm about to cum," he voiced out.

Moments after, he was trembling in Madara's grasp. His legs could barely hold himself up without Madara's support.

Before he could even come down from his own orgasm, Madara was quick to command him to get on his knees in front of him.

"I want to cum in your mouth," Madara ordered.

He was obedient, sticking out his tongue for Madara to finish. His mouth was quickly filled with warmth that dripped down his chin.

"Very good," Madara praised as he leaned down to kiss Hashirama's forehead.

"You taste very good," Hashirama winked as wiped and licked the cum from his face.

Madara blushed as he grinned in delight at the mess he made on Hashirama.

They quickly dressed themselves and cleaned up the mess they had made.

It was late at this point. Through the window, the moonlight poured into the room.

"I should go before someone starts looking for me," Hashirama sighed sadly.

Madara nodded. "I'll see you later."

He watched as Hashirama left the room. His mind wandered back to their conversation from before about Mito. It didn't worry him too much because he knew he was close to finding the answer he needed.

He could have the perfect world with Hashirama soon enough.