33章

*NSFW*

____________________________________

Hashirama spotted Madara propped up against the tree they always sat under. He quickened his pace, feeling adrenaline taking over. Madara noticed him approaching and straightened himself up, ready to greet him. He held a smile that quickly changed to a look of confusion as Hashirama barreled towards. The brunette crashed hard into him, grabbing any part of his body he could touch.

"H-hey! What's going on-"

Hashirama silenced him by smashing their lips together. He hungrily pryed Madara's lips apart with his tongue, desperate to taste him. He ran his hands under his shirt, feeling the heat coming from his skin. Though he was rightfully confused, Madara didn't question Hashirama's sudden passion. He sank into it and allowed Hashirama to take charge.

"Take off your clothes," Hashirama ordered.

Madara removed his shirt, but stopped at that. "I'm not complaining, but what's this all about?"

"Just do what I told you." Hashirama couldn't be honest because he was feeling guilty. Even though he didn't do anything, he still felt dirty from his moment with Mito. This was his way of making it up to Madara without him knowing.

"Do it for me," Madara teased, holding his hands up helplessly.

Hashirama smirked and took his offer. He dropped to his knees and tugged Madara's pants down to his ankles. His hands moved on their own, rubbing the growing bulge in Madara's underwear.

"Keep going," he coerced, taking a handful of Hashirama's hair.

"Gladly."

He pulled his boxers down and wrapped a hand around Madara's length. Massaging slowly, he could feel Madara twitch in his hand. Soft moans escaped his parted lips, encouraging Hashirama to keep going.

"Suck it. Please."

Taking him into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around Madara's tip for a minute. His knees trembled from the sensation. Hashirama took him in further, pressing his tongue firmly against Madara's shaft. Madara tugged on Hashirama's hair, moving him up and down his dick. His tip would ram into the back of Hashirama's throat, making him gag each time.

Madara was loving every minute of it.

However, Hashirama was still in charge. Abruptly, he pulled away from Madara and yanked on his arms, forcing the man down on his knees. He crawled behind him and shoved him onto his hands. Pulling down his own pants just below his hips, he began stroking his throbbing erection behind Madara.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Madara demanded, looking back at Hashirama over his shoulder.

Hashirama spit in his hand and rubbed it over his dick. A second after, he shoved himself inside of Madara roughly. He held himself deep inside for a moment, causing a loud gasp to slip out of Madara. His back arched from the pain and pleasure he felt.

Hashirama began moving, creating a fast, hard rhythm with his hips. One hand grasped Madara's hip, while the other reached for his long, black hair. He yanked him upright, having his back pressed against his chest.

"Hashirama, baby" Madara moaned breathlessly. "You feel fucking amazing."

He pressed his lips against Madara's neck, and began sucking and licking his tender spot. The Uchiha squirmed, but Hashirama held him firmly in place.

"I needed you so badly," Hashirama growled into his ear.

"Do what you want to me. I'm all yours," Madara groaned.

This was music to Hashirama's ears. He shoved Madara's head to the ground with his hand, and used all of his body weight to keep him from resisting. He pushed himself deeper, harder, and faster inside of Madara. His moans were uncontrollable now and his whole body shook. Hashirama knew him well enough by now to know he was close to cumming.

"F-fuck," Madara gasped after minutes of being drilled into the ground.

Hashirama was relentless. His rhythm was becoming sloppier by the second as he approached his own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," Madara cried out.

His body trembled underneath Hashirama. His moans echoed into the trees that surrounded them. This brought Hashirama over the edge. He pulled out in just enough time to cum hard all over Madara's back.

Madara collapsed onto his stomach, weakened by the vigorous fucking. Hashirama fell beside him on the grass, panting for air. They laid there for a moment, trying hard to catch their breath.

After a few minutes, they both sat up to put their clothes back on. Once dressed, they laid back down together on the soft grass. They were both at a loss of words and completely exhausted.

Exhausted enough to accidentally fall asleep.

____________________________________

Hashirama woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. His eyes fluttered open to find he was outside. He turned his head to the right to find Madara sleeping soundly beside him. The sight brought a smile to his face.

Until he realized...

"Madara, wake up," he shouted in a panic.

Madara shot up defensively, frantically looking around.

"What's wrong?" he asked hurriedly.

"I need to go. Tobirama is going to be pissed if he finds out." Hashirama leapt to his feet and began frantically dusting the grass off of him.

"Go, Hashirama. Don't waste time," Madara advised.

Hashirama took his advice and made a mad-dash towards his home. He had no clue what time it was, but he was praying it was still early enough for Tobirama to still be asleep.

I can't believe I fucked up. There's not an excuse in the world he would believe. I really, really fucked up.

Once he entered the village again, he decided that the quickest route home was going over buildings and homes. The path through the village would be filled with people that could possibly slow him down. Time was of the essence.

Leaping from roof to roof, he could see his home in sight. He pushed himself to go faster. His muscles burned and ached from the speed he was going.

Finally, he was at his front door with his heart pounding hard. Before his hand could turn the knob, the door swung open. Standing there was a royally pissed off Tobirama.

"Where the hell were you last night?" he raged.

Hashirama stood quietly, unable to find any words to explain himself.

"He was with me," a voice from behind Hashirama answered.

Hashirama looked over his shoulder to find Mito standing behind him. He was shocked by her answer, but also extremely grateful.

But he couldn't help but wonder why she would be lying for him...