I 'Effin Love You Too 9

Okay first off, I would like to apologize for taking three years to upload on this story again. I've just been pretty deep in homework lately, it's ridiculous. I didn't even realize that I wasn't uploading on this. I mean, I put one of my other stories on hold and everything. Eh, oh well. Secrets is to be uploaded next and then Never Make A Promise, because that's like two days late or something around that- it's really stupid how busy I've been.

Anyway, Secrets is almost done, just got to upload this next part and it will be and then after that, I will only have this story and Never Make A Promise running. Hopefully I will get more time to work on this story and get further into it.

Again, I am sorry for taking three years to upload! Hope you enjoy this part!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Grace’s POV-

What did this kid want me to do? Make an announcement for Cory Ryan to get his butt to the cafeteria right now? I tell you, this child. SOMETIMES, I sighed. Maybe he forgot he was supposed to meet me in here. He had a bad habit of doing that, forgetting things. It wouldn’t be a huge surprise if he forgot he was supposed to meet me for lunch. Hell, he probably knew Danny was going to be nearby and that’s why he didn’t show up.

“Did we really look for him everywhere?” Leslie asked me. I nodded.

“Yeah, we did. Why do you ask?”

“Oh no reason, maybe because he’s right over there at the table,” she said, pointing to the table we were just sitting at not fifteen minutes ago. Sure enough, there was Cory sitting there like a little loner. I sighed and walked over to him until I was right in front of him.

"Hey loner, where have you been? We've been looking all over for you," I said.

"You and Leslie have been looking all over for me," he said with a sour expression on his face. Where did THAT come from?

"No, Danny was helping too," I said, defending my less than happy to help boyfriend.

"Really? Could have fooled me."

"What?"

"Nothing. It could be the fact that I saw you guys walk by and he looked right at me and didn't even say anything to you about it, just kept walking."

"Danny?.." I said, looking over my shoulder. Leslie and Owen were coming over with Danny following reluctantly behind them. Oh, he was in for it now. We just walked around for ten minutes looking for a kid that has been sitting at the damn table the whole time and he saw him, but didn't say anything. What. The. Heck?

"Hey Cory!" Leslie greeted him with a hug. "Long time, no see."

"Les," he said. "Now is it just me, or did you get prettier?"

"Ha, you're such a flirt," Leslie blushed. She took the seat by his side and started asking how he's been and such. I smiled and turned around to look at Danny. He sat down on the chair next to the one I was kneeling on and stared the table down. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, opposite Cory.

"You don't know me and I don't know you, but hi!" Owen greeted Cory like the dork he was.

"No, I think I know you," Cory said. "Owen, right? Grace's cousin? I remember her talking about you a lot when we were kids."

"You actually listen to her when she talks?" Owen asked, glancing at Danny. I gave him a warning look.

"I do," Cory said.

"That's an upgrade," Owen mumbled. I elbowed his ribs. "UGH!"

"What?" Leslie asked him.

"I- I forgot that I promised that I would help Billy with his Trig homework. He's not the brightest bulb in the package with that stuff," Owen lied. He stuck his tongue out at me. "See you guys later."