I 'Effin Love You Too 36-2

Yeah this took a while to get up. Sorry about that guys. Anyway the last of this story is going to be coming out soon. Like....one more after this? Maybe two. It depends really. Eh, enjoy this!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Leslie's POV-

I hopped down the stairs of my house after I finally heard the doorbell ringing. I had been listening to some pretty loud music, so don't blame me. When I opened the door and saw Max, I couldn't help but let the grin coming take over.

"Hey!" I greeted him happily.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked as he hugged me.

"I'm pretty good. How about you?"

"I'm awesome now. I missed you though," he said. I smiled and pecked his lips with a kiss.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Allison and Owen were getting a little too mushy for me so I decided to spend time with my girlfriend."

"Good plan," I said leading him further into the house. We plopped down on the couch in the living room and he right away wrapped his arm around me.

"You know, I never thought this would happen," he said.

"What?"

"You and me," he answered. "I always thought I wouldn't stand a chance against Owen."

"You know the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that it was just a really big crush that I had on Owen. I don't think....no, I know that I was never really in love with him," I said honestly.

"Well that's comforting," he chuckled. "At least I don't have to worry about my girlfriend leaving me for my best friend at all."

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about that," I assured him. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Who cares if this guy was two years younger than me? I really care for him and I seriously think that he could be the one for me; the one I marry one day and have kids with. Our make out session was just getting super heated when we heard the front door open and jumped apart. I flicked the t.v. on quickly to make it seem like we had been watching it the whole time and sat on the couch casually with Max until my parents came into the living room.

"I'm telling you honey that old lady was trying to cut us off," my dad said to my mom.

"It was in your imagination. She wasn't trying to do anything," Mom told him.

"It wasn't my imagination. That woman probably would have challenged me to a race too!"

"Now you know that right there was from all the drag racing," Mom scolded him. "I told you that you wouldn't move on from that."

"You used to drag race?!" I asked my dad. Both he and my mother jumped as if they hadn't seen me or Max there and were a little surprised to see that I was there and had heard their whole conversation.

"W-what?! No, of course I didn't. Your mother was being sarcastic," he told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure whatever you say," I said.

"Oh hey there Max," Dad greeted him in a poor attempt to steer any more comments from me away. I rolled my eyes and looked at my boyfriend, who looked like he very much was about to pee his pants. I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"Hey there Mr. J," he said. "How are you doing?"

"Well, thank you," Dad replied.

"And you Mrs. J?"