I 'Effin Love You Too 35

Finally! Hey guys, I'm sorry this took me like five hundred years to get up. Once you close your eyes for a minute, you just don't want to open them back up.

Ha ha, anyway here's your long awaited chapter.

My apologies if it stinks.

If you feel the need to, you may write me a strongly worded letter/message explaining to me all the reasons why it sucks to you if it does.

To be completely honest, I'm probably not even gonna change it if it sucks because.....eh, I might not even feel like it. We'll see.

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Owen's POV-

Presently I was standing right next to Grace as the same doctor who cared for me while I was here put a sunny yellow cast on her right arm. Turns out, she broke it from her fall over the fence and she didn't even realize it until after the cops showed up, half an hour after they were called. Cory was standing on her other side, the side the cast was being put on, and had a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I still can't believe I didn't feel it or anything," she said to us.

"A lot was going on," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I meant," she said. "I should have felt the pain right away."

"Sometimes when a person is very afraid, they don't even feel pain until minutes later," the doctor informed her. Grace let out a sigh and flexed her arm when the cast was on. Uncle Jay and Aunt Summer came in just then and Aunt Summer wrapped her arms around Grace right away.

"I'm so happy you're okay," she said to her.

"I'm happy YOU'RE okay," Grace replied. "You could have been killed."

"I would have thought it was worth it to save my little girl," she said. Allison, who had been standing against the wall closest to me, came to my side. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm really happy you're all okay," she said to us all. We all smiled at her and Grace hopped up from her seat and embraced her, not caring that my arm was already around Allison's waist.

"I'm really happy you weren't hurt too," she said to her. "I'm so sorry to hear about your parents."

"No big deal," Allison said casually, but I could tell she was lying. She looked down, avoiding everyone's eyes on her, and tried to hide her tears. She thought that she finally had a family who would love and care for her, but they just turned out to be psychopaths who were looking for a way into someone else's life; all of which were sitting in a jail cell right now. Grace looked over to her parents and got a thoughtful look on her face. She went over to them and they talked in hushed voices for a little while before Grace turned back toward us.

"Hey Alli, do you have any place to stay?" she asked her. Alli glanced at me and shook her head.

"No, I don't," she answered.

"Well, if you'd like, we would love to have you stay with us," Grace said. Uncle Jay smiled at her and Aunt Summer set her hand on Grace's shoulder.

"Really?" Alli spluttered.

"Of course honey," Aunt Summer said kindly. "We wouldn't mind having you over at all; you can stay however long you need to."

"I...I don't know what to say," Alli replied moments later.