I 'Effin Love You Too 20

Hey guys! Thanks so much for being patient even though I've been gone for like five hundred years- lol, not literally- but I've been pretty dang busy with school stuff and social stuff and just....drama surrounds me. It won't go away. I think there's like a magnet on my back that I can't get off so.....yeah. People really suck sometimes. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy part 20. Sorry it took so long and yeah....comment and vote please! I love you all!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Summer's POV-

"Agh," Jay groaned. "Whatever!"

"You're just mad because I'm right. Again."

"I really could have sworn that that was Johnny Depp."

"Nope, Skeet Ulrich is the crazy killer in Scream."

"He looks-"

"Just like Johnny, I know. It confused me too at first," I admitted.

"I hate celebrity look-a-likes. It just makes them all the more confusing to tell them apart."

"Deal with it, bud," I said, patting his knee. "They were born that way."

"I HATE THAT SONG!"

"What song?"

"Born this way," he said. "I hear it on the radio over and over and over again, and I'm sick of it!"

"Don't listen to the radio."

"Ugh," he groaned. I smiled at him lovingly. Oh, how I loved my dear husband. The phone started ringing and I was about to get up to get it, but Jay beat me to it. "I got it," he said. I stayed sitting on the couch while he walked into the kitchen. I flipped through the tv channels, looking for something good to watch. Yeah, there wasn't really much on tonight.

"Mom," Grace said as she bounced down the stairs.

"Yes dear?" I said pleasantly. How ironic that I had turned the channel on to TBS and that show was on just as I said it.

"Are there any pretzels?"

"Perhaps-"

"Summer?!" Jay called. I dropped the remote to my side and stood up.

"And that's my pager," I said. She and Leslie followed me into the kitchen where Jay was standing with the phone, a shocked expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

"It's....Owen," he said.

"What about Owen?" Leslie asked before Grace could even open her mouth. We all looked at Jay expectantly. I got impatient when he didn't answer.

"Jay, please! What happened?"

"Okay, we'll be right there," he said. He hung the phone up and looked at me gravely. "That was Jimmy. Owen was in a car accident, and now he's in the hospital."

"What?" Grace shrieked. I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"They don't know," Jay said. "He was found in his car by the side of the road with a girl. The cops said that the car was pretty banged up."

"Did they find who else was involved?"

"Cops are calling it a hit-and-run."

"Who would do something like that?" Leslie asked rhetorically. I reached over to the table underneath the phone and grabbed my keys from the bowl.

"Let's go," I said, leading Grace out the front door. I swear that if the person responsible for my nephew's accident was who I thought it was, there were going to be more problems.