I 'Effin Love You Too 15

-Jay's POV-

"I don't know about this," I said.

"Come on," Russ urged. "You have to do it."

"I...I'm not exactly comfortable doing this."

"You're the freaking doctor. What, do you expect me to do it?"

"At least get some other doctor to do it because I sure as hell don't want to."

"You're the one who told me to take the pill."

"I didn't mean five of them."

"It's me we're talking about here, Jay. You should have specified how many if you didn't mean for me to take that many."

"Well, you know I kind of thought you knew how many I meant when I said take a pill. Got that Russ? A pill. A PILL! As in, singular not plural."

"You paid WAY too much attention in Ms. Reeds' English class."

"You're just mad because I paid attention and you didn't and now you're the one who took too many pills and now you're here for a shot to make that thing go down."

"And, call me crazy, but I don't really feel like seeing my best friend's....friend. That's your wife's job."

"And it's YOUR wife's job to see yours."

"I'm failing to see your point."

"So am I. I just wanted to make a come back."

"That really sucked as one."

"I agree."

"I love how we're freaking thirty eight years old and we're acting like a couple of teenagers again."

"Did we ever stop acting like a couple of teenagers? Did Tyler ever stop acting like one around Arnie or Archie, whatever the hell that guy's name was."

"Arnie, and very true."

"Besides, I like pretending I'm young still."

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you that you're not a freaking vampire," I said. He flipped me off and looked back down at his....thing.

"What the hell am I going to do?"

"You're going to get a shot."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"From the times I've been forced to do it, I'm guessing it is going to."

"Aw, come on."

"It's your own fault."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is- okay, it's my fault."

"That's what I thought."

"So how is that whole Josh situation working out?"

"I tell you he came here?"

"Yeah and he talked to you."

"Yeah and he knows about Grace. He knows who she is and what she looks like."

"That's creepy."

"He's gone from stalking my wife to stalking my daughter and it's really pissing me off more, if that's even possible. I might kill him, Russ. I might kill him."

"I would be helping you and so would Jimmy and Tommy."

"No one can blame us either."

"So...what about Grace and the track team?"