I 'Effin Love You Too 30-1

Okay first of all, I'd like to thank a very good friend of mine for creating the slideshow on the side. It was really cool of her to decide to do that for me and give you guys all a better visual on how all the masks look and stuff.

Second, this chapter is dedicated to MandisBoys because she's a very big fan and I thought that it would be nice to dedicate a chapter to her. So yeah, there's that. :)

Third, this is a two part chapter and the next part should be out like....in....I don't know how long. I'll.....uh.....figure that out later. :/

Fourth, could someone PLEASE tell me if the videos on the side suck at all! Because I just discovered today, with my newly found speakers, that some of the freaking videos on YouTube just have the lyrics of the song and not the actual song playing in the background. So....the vids might suck a bit. If that is the case, please let me know so I can attempt to find a better one.

Fifth..........................I don't have a fifth. Okay, whatever. Have fun reading :)

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Grace's POV-

"Finally!" Leslie exclaimed on the evening of the Founder's Day ball. "It's finally April Fool's Day." Her and I were in my room while our mothers and Aunt Myla were in my parent's room and our fathers were at her house along with Owen and Uncle Jimmy. Leslie and I were currently waiting on Allison to get here. I had invited Allison over to my house before the ball so we could all go together and meet up with the guys there before I told her she could get ready at her place so her mom could see her beforehand.

"I know right?" I said. "Are you as excited as I am?"

"Totally," she said. "Ugh, can you zip me up?"

"I still can't believe you bought a wedding dress," I said to her as I zipped her zipper up.

"It's not that much of a wedding dress," she defended. "It's red."

"But it was in the wedding dress section."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"I think it's a wedding dress."

"You also thought that Cory didn't like you and look how that turned out," she said pursing her lips. I opened my mouth to retort, but closed again right away. She smirked smugly. "Yeah, close that mouth."

"Whatever," I mumbled. Mom poked her head in my room and gasped.

"Leslie, you look beautiful," she said. "Jean! Get in here and look at your daughter!"

"Let me see- oh. Baby girl, you look gorgeous," Jean told Leslie.

"Thank you," she said. "Both of you."

"And Grace, you're not ready yet?" Mom asked me.

"You're not either," I said. She looked down at her sweatpants and tank top.

"Touche," she said. "Well, start getting ready. We're going to leave in about an hour."

"Okay," I said. Some girls needed more than that, but for me an hour was just enough. "What do you think I should do with my hair?"

"Put it up for one thing," Leslie said. She rolled my hair into a quick ballerina bun, then scrunched up her nose and shook her head. "Nah, something messier." She shook my hair out again and put it up again, this time into a messy bun with a wisp of hair hanging by my cheek. It took her about twenty minutes to pin it there. When she was done, she stepped back and gazed at her work.

"I love it," I told her.

"Yeah, I'll admit I did a better job on this than the time my cousin asked me to give him cornrows," she said.