Chapter 27

Location: Unknown.

(MATURE WARNING AT A PART WITHEN THE CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

As the camera pans down onto a rundown abandoned apartment complex during a intense rain storm. We go to underground below in the basement. A voice is then heard in the hallway of the basement.

???: Talk now, pinche cabron.

As we see a metal door that has been shut and as we look through the small window pane in it. We see (Y/n) proceed to slam his axe's blade into the hand of a prisoner who was currently tied down to a chair, causing blood to seep out the freshly made wound.

???: I won't talk. Nothing will break me.

(Y/n): Is that so? Let's test that theory then.

We then see the door being opened to Caveira and Maverick carrying in a heap of certain devices and placing them on the table.

(Y/n): Thank you for gathering the needed materials.

(Y/n) proceeds to walk over to the table and pick up one of said devices.

(Y/n): You ever heard about a certain saying? What was it, "an eye for an eye" I believe? No, you never heard of it? Well, today's your lucky day, jackass. You get to see it what it means first hand for yourself.

(Y/n) then makes his way over to the prisoner. As we then go back to the exterior of the complex, loud screams are then heard echoing throughout the air.

-Earlier that day-

As all the operators got off the chopper and walked into the headquarters of the NCIS, we see (Y/n) still in the chopper getting all his gear ready. He has his AKM with him along with his M60 and flamethrower Firewall Specialization. When he finished fixing his gear, he walked into the building. As he caught up to his fellow operators, he sees a man in his mid-fifties approach them.

???: I'm glad you all could make it here. I'm NCIS Special Agent Jethro Gibbs.

Ash: We're with Rainbow, you anywhere we can setup for the briefing?

Gibbs: Yes, follow me.

Gibbs then lead all the Rainbow operators to a massive briefing room already set up for them. All of them except for Dokkaebi sat down in the various chairs in the room with the Agent being in between Ace and Warden.

Gibbs: We have had aerial drones take multiple photos of the location. It looks thoroughly abandoned, except for the massive amount of White Masks around the compound. Thanks to the observations made by Specialist Nam (Dokkaebi), we have located and identified various vulnerabilities that can be exploited in allowing us access to the compound. The compound can be breached from a side wall where the metal has been very corroded and is now weak. The other vulnerability is that an all out attack on the compound during guard shift swaps can also catch them off guard and case mass panic. We'll discuss more of this tomorrow after everyone has gotten plenty of rest after just arriving here. Dismissed.

And with that, all the operators departed from the room to head to the Plaza New York Hotel they've booked hotel rooms for the time being while they're in New York. They all left their gear and weapons apart from their sidearms at the NCIS Headquarters. (Y/n) is walking to his hotel room which he is sharing with Ash and Thunderbird.  As the three walked into their room, (Y/n) looked at his watch as it read out 8:45 PM. He called out to the two of his many girlfriends.