Chapter 5

Chapter 5

: Zachary/Darcy

Growling I looked over the men who were eyeing me curiously. Doubting what was happening. My wolf had striped Drakes of his power. He no longer held the power of a Alpha wolf in him.

'Alpha Drake wh-whats going on?' glancing at the men I sighed.

'Drake is no longer Alpha. I am Alpha' I finally announced. Not shocked at all by the wave of mummers that went through the men. 'You see I gave Drake the chance to watch over you all because frankly I don't like people. And two it was the only way I could protect my mate.' Another gasp.

Sniffing the air the nodding in acceptance. 'so is it true about the hybrids right?'

Nodding I sighed. 'Prince Darcy asked us to assist in tracking and killing these Hybrids. We have attacked ten females killing them all, as well as attacking ten males who where in pursuit of their mates.' I explained. 'and rumor has it that they are heading to our pack region as we speak. I already spoke to the mates and had them moved to the two pack houses I want twenty around those two houses three posted in front of my room. My mate and the Prince are in that room. Do you understand what I'm talking about?' nodding I sighed. 'the Thendor brothers I want you three to go to my room.  The rest well twenty of you I need you to go to the pack houses your job is to stop anything that comes near that house. Any rouge is to be killed on the spot I trained you all so I trust you know this means even if it kills you'

Nodding twenty left quickly as well as the Thendor brothers. Strongly built men they stood at 6'5 200 pounds of pure muscle. Sighing I turned my attention to the rest of the men.

'You, all of you will be with me and part of Darcy's pack we will be running over this region that is under our power. After each run we will have you posted through the land's I want the Elders moved somewhere safe in our dungeons' nodding they all sighed. 'None of us will get any sleep till they are all dead. We have mates that going insane.'

'which are here' glancing at Darcy as he pulled my mate in tow I gave a deep growl. Shrugging his arm off she moved to my side. Sliding her body against mine she rubbed my side. 'Don't give me that look Zachary the mates here are so close to ripping everyone's throat's out, if we unleash a crazed mate on the hybrids they wouldn't stand a chance.'

'I told you to stay in my room and watch over her damn it its unsafe for her out here' I hissed out in anger.

Sighing he rolled his eyes. 'I know that but I needed to tell you and I brought her along. A mangy Hybrid has nothing on a Ancient Wolf Zachary. You of all people should know that. Besides someone almost spilled the beans about something you wanted to be sealed away for a very long time' he answered with a growl.

Burying my face in her neck I sighed softly. 'very well. Let them be at the front of the line when the time comes. They will be able to take revenge on the men who killed their mates.' Nodding Darcy motioned his hand. Turning to the pack I looked over them. 'this is Your Alpha female the new Luna of the pack'

Tilting their head to the side they dipped their head.

'Luna my ass' glancing over at Bonnie I gave a growl.

'I thought I told Calvin to get rid of you' Darcy frown as he walked up to her. Turning her eyes to him she gave him a smile. Reaching his hand out he slid his hand around her throat and lifted her small body off the ground. Giving a sigh he quickly jerked his hand in the right way making her neck snap as her body went limp. Dropping her he brushed his hand off. 'there problem solved.' Glancing at me I raised an eyebrow. 'she was getting on my nerves. It's time to go SoSo' feeling Sophia sigh I gave he a small kiss.