Chapter 8

Chapter 8

:Zachary/Tanner

Panic consumed me as I paced my room. The small fur ball of a dog that Darcy got Sophia laid on her bag whimpering and whining as she looked at the door.

She was safe she was alive. For now that was. What if that Tanner guy killed her? What if he hurt her? What if he molested her and raped her.

Groaning I sat on the bed I didn’t think my time with my mate would be so short. After seven years of waiting I finally had her. But now she was gone. With a hybrid that claimed to be good. My innocent mate was to naive to see the danger she was in. My wolf howled out in pain in my  head his empty howls echoing through my thoughts as I felt my heart twisted.

Vivid images filled my mind as I looked through her eyes. She was looking up at him, her hurt emotions filling my body making my heart ach as I watched her I could hear her words in my head. ‘I don’t want to hear this’ she whispered to the guy. ‘Tanner I don’t want to hear this’ she repeated again.

‘I have to let you know you cant just be clueless to his past’ he answered Tanner. His eyes locked on Sophia as he touched her cheek. It was as if I was suddenly standing in the room beside them watching it in horror  as she leaned into his touch her eyes slowly closing as I felt her body get warmed by his touch. She liked it, the  way her lips parted as she let out a little content sigh. Trying to look away I found myself unable to move.

“this is what you drove my mate to, this is what you caused my mate to do.” Tallon growled in pain as he gave a whimper. “she yearns for love and affection and now she’s getting it from that man, when it should be me in his place making her sigh, when it should be me holding her in my arms.” His voice began to weaken in my head. “If you had let me of had her when I wanted this wouldn’t of happen”

“She doesn’t love him” I answered softly.

“as you didn’t grow to love Bonnie over time? Do not lie to me Zachary, you loved that thing even though you belonged to another” he warned with a deep growl.

“I love Sophia”

“so much that you let Drake get away with hurting her. Physically hurt her, go to Nel” he demanded making me shiver.

**

Knocking on her door I sighed when she opened it looking up at me she raised an eyebrow. ‘Zachary, shouldn’t you be out looking for your mate?’

‘You know something’ I answered bluntly as the little fur ball growled and barked at her. Glancing down she jumped back with a growl. ‘It’s a fur ball’

‘what is it?’

‘Sophia’s dog, Darcy gave her the mutt now were is my mate? My wolf knows you know something Nel’ I demanded.

‘I don’t know what you mean’ she answered quickly to quickly.

‘you know something damn it. Where is my mate?! And who the fuck is Tanner?’

Flinching she stepped away.

‘I’m not asking anymore I’m demanding that you tell me who he is’ I growled out in my Alpha tone making her whimper.

‘He’s a Hybrid that saves the omegas in packs and other hybrids in need’ she whispered out in fear.

‘how would you know this?’

Looking up she shakes her head no.

‘Nel tell me now.’ I grit my teeth as the mutt growled again.