Chapter 6

Chapter 6

:Sophia/ Tanner

Groaning I gave a whimper as I looked around. Yelping at the sound of rattling chains I looked up at the man who had taken me.  'Zach?' I whimpered out in fear as he squatted in front of him. Catching my chin in his fingers he tipped my chin up to his watchful eyes. His dark green eyes filled with malice that scared me.

'Your mate I presume?' biting my lip I gave another whimper.

'You're the Hybrid' chuckling he stood up walking away he leaned against the wall. Crossing his arms over his sculpted chest he smirked at me.

'And you're the human' he answered as I glanced at the chains.

'can I go home?'

Shaking his head he chuckled. 'no, your staying here'

Blinking back the tears I whimpered again. 'wh-why cant I go back? Why are you killing the mates' I demanded roughly.

Growling he slammed his fist into the wall. 'My boys may do some shitty things but we've never killed any mates, who's told you this'

The door slammed open banging against the door as 'Darcy?' looking at the female she frowned at me. 'your not Darcy'

'Your brother?' nodding she biting her lip as she glanced at the man.

'I'm sorry Tanner I-I thought my brother...' nodding she went to leave.

'your brother-he's nice' I muttered softly

Blinking she turned back to me. 'you know my brother?' nodding she bit her lip again. 'h-how is he doing?'

'he's good, he was staying at our pack house with me' I answered softly. 'he got me a puppy'

Blinking she nodded. Leaving I glanced back at Tanner. 'I thought you had a mate' he demanded skeptically with a raised eyebrow.

'I do'  I muttered with a pout. 'why'd you hurt Brice and Taylor.'

'because they wouldn't just hand you over now would they?' he demanded. 'exactly' he rolled his dark green  eyes at me. Pushing his hair back he gave a throaty growl.

'You hurt them bad... all that blood' groaning I gave a little whispery laugh. 'O god your going to kill me...I'm going to die a bloody virgin' I whimpered again.

Blinking his eyes widened. 'Virgin?'

Gulping I held my tongue. Fear ran through me, what if he planed on raping me? what if he was just going to question me then kill me...it wasn't like I would tell him anything about my pack I couldn't do something like that...

'you mean you never slept with your mate' he demanded again as he pushed away from the wall. 'Well answer me'

'no' I muttered with a blush. Making him laugh at me. Flinching I looked away. 'stop its not funny'

'it is when I know his reputation with the ladies I would of thought he'd of boned you the very first night' he laugh.

Tears ran down my face at the thought of him with someone else. Pain racked through me. 'I didn't even know I had a mate till two days ago! Will people stop telling me these things! I get it he had a past but is it really necessary to rub it in? it hurts.' I whispered brokenly.

'So whats stopped you from sleeping with him like mates usually do?'

Biting my lip I shrugged. 'I was too scared...I'm so ill experienced and he's-he's so experienced. Up till two days ago I'd never talked to a male human or werewolf...the Alpha wouldn't let me make friends...' I muttered softly with a frown.