Chapter 12

+So this is a filler...has alot of details that you will need to remember...anways hope you like it sorry for the wait I've been babysiting my sisters three kids for three days...but hey i've gotten paid and fed so not much of a fuss there anywho...vote? comment? and like OMG look at all those reads on here like made my jaw drop :3++++++++++++++++++$kittle$

Chapter 12

: Tanner/Zachary

Sophia's warm body pressed against me making me give a little moan in my sleep as she wiggled her butt against my hips. Grunting softly she quickly stopped moving falling back into sleep. Fighting back the urge to do anything with her half asleep I quickly rolled away from her as I crawled out of bed grabbing a pair of my pants shoving them on I walked out of the room leaving Sophia in the room asleep.

'There you are' glancing up at Dustin who was leaning against the wall. Pushing away from the wall he handed me the file that was tucked under his arm. 'I thought you'd like to take a look at this before we chose to go through with it'

Shifting through the pages I looked up at him. 'A werewolf Alpha female?' nodding he glanced away. How strange for him to bring me such a case this had to be a fake report that was brought to us. There was no way an Alpha female would be suddenly announced as an omega to a pack.

'She was rejected by her mate and her pack announced her new post as omega.' He answered as he glanced over at me. He knew my view on rejections, sure I hated all werewolf's but to be rejected was almost a death sentence, or insanity to either of the two.

'An Alpha letting that happens? How old is she anyways?' I flipped through the rest as I waited for him to answer me looking at the picture of the small female her eyes holding a maturity that didn't match her child like face with tangles of blonde curls surrounding her face.

'She's 13 years old her parents were killed by a neighboring pack that took their pack over. The Alpha's of that pack demoted her to omega instead of killing her because they didn't want to kill her as well as the fact that the new Alpha's of the pack realized she is their sons mate' he answered as he rolled his shoulders. 'We should get her out of there Tanner, I know you're so iffy about younger werewolf's but we can't let her die maybe her mate is being threatened maybe they both will come to be together'

Nodding I handed him back the folder. 'Very well take two others with you should be easy enough quick in and out you hear me?' nodding he turned away. 'And I highly doubt that brother but if it comforts you to think so'

'You know today I was thinking about Jordan' he whispered suddenly sadness coated his eyes. 'I miss him Tanner'

'I know I miss him to' I answered softly as I reached out and touched his arm. 'We all miss him Dustin, but we can't change the past all we can do is keep looking forward.'

Shrugging my hand off he nodded walking past him I went into the training room. Walking over to the dun bells I lifted the 80lb dun bell up with one arm and curled it up to my chest with a sigh. Blowing off some stem I continued till my arm burned switching to the other arm in continued with a deep growl as I stopped tossing the dun bell across the room it hit the floor and shot back up with a crash as it slammed into the bottom of the mirror sending glass shattering. Growling I rolled my shoulders as I glanced over at the door as Sophia stumbled in half asleep. 'What are you doing up?'

Glancing up at me she gave a weak smile as she stumbled to me. Falling into my arms she rubbed her face into my chest. 'Dustin said you would be here' she muttered softly as she nuzzled my neck. 'Are you ok?'

Groaning I wrapped my arms around her with a deep sigh as I held her tight as she nuzzled my neck. 'I'm all right I was just getting in a work out before dawn'