Chapter 32

>>>>this song Hear me-Kelly Clarkson...well i like this song idk if it goes with this chapter but it helped me....maybe it fits with the first paragraph...well i think it fits Sophia...because she loves Tanner...hmmm idk hope you like this song....<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 32

:Sophia/Jordan

Sobbing I ran back to Tanner dropping to my knees I chanted his name but he couldn't hear me. 'Tanner o god no, please open your eyes' I begged my tears falling into his face as I put pressure on the bite Zach had given him. 'No Tanner, no' I whimpered out as I stood up his blood was making my hands cold as I looked at Zach in fear and hate as he stepped towards me. Tanner's blood was smeared on his lips his eyes dark.

'Sophia' his voice ragged making me sick.

'I HATE YOU!' lunged at him right hook taking him by surprise he jumped back dropping down I kicked his legs out from under him tackling him down I slammed my fists into his chest, face aiming for his nose but he wouldn't stop moving as he caught my wrists in his hands sobs racked through me. 'I hate you,'

Glaring at him as he shoved me off he grabbed me by the back of my neck as everything went black I could feel something being wrapped around my wrists. 'none of this would of happened if you had stayed with me Sophia' he growled out. Whimpering out in fear I let myself slack dropping down to my knees.

'TANNER!' I cried out in a vain attempt for help. But no one had came...Tanner...

**

Biting at his hand as he untied the gag he flinched and continued to untie me. 'I warned you Sophia and you didn't listen I warned you' he repeated for the fifth time.

'I hope you rot in hell' I spat at him as soon as my hands were untied I slapped him across the face.

'you don't mean that' he whispered calmly.

'I mean every word'

Growling he slipped his hand into my hair jerking my face up to his as he glared into my eyes. 'no you don't and I can prove it.' his lips smashed down into mine trying to get a response I held my lips stiff refusing to give him access. My body slowly betrayed me and my heart tore in to as I responded to his kiss tears streamed down my face. Please for give me my love. I thought to Tanner. My stomach flipped. Tanner... he'd been in such bad shape when Zach dragged me away.

Finding the strength I shoved him away from me. 'I hate you'

'your body says other wise our bond is to strong for that. But that doesn't matter because by the end of tonight I will have mated with you and marked you. Tanner will mean nothing to you after that'

**

Whimpering out as Zach picked me up I hated how his hands slipped under my butt cupping it drawing me closer to his erection that brushed against me. 'stop' I whined as I plated my hands on his chest trying to push him back.

'Sophia this will happen' he sighed as he let me go. Stumbling away from him I backed away.

'I'm pregnant' I whispered to him watching his face turn into anger.

'lies!'

I shake my head. 'the condom broke'

'that bastard' he hissed his eye landed on my stomach with distaste, rage, with a dark look in them that scared me. 

I slid my hand over my stomach trying to look protective the look in his eyes scared me as I let out a whimper my hands cupping my small stomach that showed no bump or any evidence of a infant inside me. But he didn't seem to notice that my stomach had not changed in the least when in fact it would look smaller because of all the weight lose . 'Its my baby' I whispered in a torn voice making his face twist in pain and frustration. As if the fake child within me would ruin his plans and change everything. 'I'm keeping the baby' I said firmly as I backed away from him still holding my stomach close. Maybe just maybe with the "baby" in the picture he will want nothing to do with me. Maybe he will throw me aside sense Tanner defiled my body with his touch and his scent.