Chapter 28

Chapter 28

:Nikko/Tanner/Sophia

That spell ended up being one of the strongest memories spells that I’ve ever broken. Which made me conclude that it was because there were two witches behind the spell which would explain the amount of energy it took to break the spell. As I was breaking the memory spell I was also trying to break the ancient spell on her but I couldn’t as I looked down at the two lovers holding each other in their sleep I smiled.

To be young and in love.

Sighing I rolled my shoulders as I took a seat next to them as the boy stirred instantly starting to growl at me. ‘hush boy’  blinking he looked down at the girl and smiled.

‘it wasn’t a dream’ he held her tight in his arms ‘she’s really here’ watching her stir she glanced up at him.

‘Hey’

‘I’ll leave you to alone’ I nodded as I left quietly.

~

Smiling up at me Sophia pressed her lips to mine.

‘Hey baby’ brushing her hair out of her face I felt her shift around moving closer with a yawn. She’s safe, back to normal her eyes no longer looked cold and filled with malice and I could hear her sweet voice. My heart was racing my body on fire with need as she gave me a kiss. Her lips sweet and soft as she moved them against mine.

‘I had a bad dream’ she whispered softly with a frown. ‘such a bad dream’ she whimpered to me with quivering lips. Holding her tighter as she broke into tears I rubbed her back. ‘I hurt you Tanner…I hurt you’ she whimpered to me.

‘hush it was just a dream, just a dream’ I muttered to her as I rubbed her back trying too sooth her. She remembered? Did she think that it was all a dream?

‘it was so real though Tan,’ she groaned as she looked up at me with tortured eyes. ‘there was so much blood…so much blood’ her lips quivered and her eyes turned reddish. ‘I cut you here’ she put the palm of her hand were she had stabbed me in the room.  ‘and here’ her hand moved to my arm. ‘and here’ her hand cuped my left cheek as she slid her thumb over my bottom lip. ‘It hurt me so much to have to see it…I couldn’t stop I tried to stop but I couldn’t something was holding me back forcing me to keep hurting you an-an then you fell’ her voice began to break and waver. ‘I attacked Zachy too…but he fought back’ she shakes her head and buries her face into my neck. ‘in my head I kept thinking why weren’t you fighting back with each hit, with each splash of blood I kept screaming for you to fight back.’ She whimpered into me neck her hot breath sending shiver through me as I bit down on my bottom lip. ‘you never fought back Tanner…it I could have killed you but you just said you didn’t care that you didn’t want to hurt me’ she looked up into my eyes and rolled me onto my back with her on top. ‘if I ever attack you, I want you to attack don’t let me hurt you Tanner you fight damn it you don’t let me hurt you, I’m demanding you to’ she growled out through clenched teeth.

Blinking I reached up at cupped her face in my hands. ‘Sophia you could hurt me all you want but I will never lay a finger on you to hurt you I couldn’t do that. It was just a dream anyways don’t let it bother you’ I whispered to her in a honest voice. ‘what your asking me I cant give you the answer you want sweetheart. I could never bring myself to fight back’

Pulling her face down to me I pressed my lips to hers.

‘YOUR ok!’ pulling away from her she glanced at the door. ‘OMG we were so worried!’ Lex groaned as she pulled Sophia right off of me and held her tight in a hug.