20 - What a day!

My day was not fine at all.

It's been from one meeting to another, from one report to another.

Hell of a job.

I was just sitted in my office crossed legged, going though a file that was to be submitted to my dad when someone barged in.

I hated that because I loved my privacy.

"Sorry sir, I tried to stop her. "My secretary rushed in, looking like she was about to die and she bowed her head.

"It's okay, you may go." I dismissed her.

She wasted no time and dashed off.

I immediately get up from my swivel chair to welcome my visitor.

Of course, I walked  towards her and sat on the opposite cushion.

"Annabelle Ngozichukwuka Davis, how dare you barge into my office."

I was looking for trouble calling her by her name let alone, asking her that question.

I couldnt care less because I am a grown man and shouldn't be bossed around.

She looked up at me with a wicked grin, then a smirk and pure anger.

"How dare you? Have you lost your manners?" She spat with venom as she exploded to her feet.

Then she walked to me and gave me a hard sounding nock.

"That's for calling me by my name."

"Au," I cried out.

When Annabelle gave you a nock just get ready for Panadol because you're coming down with a headache.

She was good at it, infact all three of us. Something we got from my dad.

"Secondly I've been here since your lunchtime and you've been stuck in your office. Your receptionist won't let me come in either, so I had to do it my way: barging in." She waved her fake hair in pride over my face.

And then another nock visited me.

"You're so mean. So you didn't bring anything from the states apart from nock abi."

"You 're the one who is not taking care of your sister." She went back to sit.

I scoffed and gave her a taunting look. Thankfully she didn't see that.

"So how are you now?" She smiled.

Annabelle was bipolar.

"I'm good as you can see. What brings to Nigeria or are you too cold over there." I joked, Ann always complained of how cold the states was.

"Shut up," she hissed.  "I came for the family  occasion. "

"Who died?" I joked.

"Ode. Don't you know what time of the year it is."

See question oo.

Quite insultive too with a running mouth.

"It's July of course. "

"And?" She asked, her eyes pooping out.

" I don't know what's going on."

"Really, you're becoming a workaholic. Just guess." She cooed with a pout.

Awwn adorable but I'm bad at guesses.

"Okay fine. Is it your birthday? Did you hit the jackpot? Are you getting a divorce?" She shot me a death glare. "Sorry, I meant are you pregnant?" I lied.