27 - Game

"Shit," I cursed once we stepped out of the house.

"What's wrong?" My date asked.

We were gorgeously dressed for the occasion and were about to leave when I remembered that I had no gift with me.

I was dressed in an amethyst purple dress that glittered. It was a corset clothing and it had a long hand which was off my shoulder while the chest was covered with skin net.

My boyfriend went with a black Armani tailored suit, he left the first and the second buttons of his shirt undone. He finished his look with his Gucci wristwatch and shoes, a clean shaven beard with a shiny and brushed hair.

I on the other hand had my makeup done by an expensive makeup artist. I just wore smokey eye, high arched brow and my lips were coated in amethyst lipstick. I wore a sparkilng crystal earing and went with gold glass heels and a gold clutch purse.

"I don't have any gift. " I answered with a frown.

Lemuel gift was a framed sketch of his parents when they were playing the famous 'tang adana', a game of sticking your leg.

"It doesn't matter, after all you just found out today. " He shrugged.

I wasn't convinced. "But it's my first time seeing your parents. I can't go empty." I pouted.

"It doesn't mean anything. Come let's go."

He grips my wrist and I follow behind him grumbling.

I wasn't convinced.

I bought something when I was coming here right?

Yes, a basket of fruits.

Bingo!

I snapped my fingers once I remembered.

Thank God I bought those fruits.

"I have something I can give them."

I open my purse and bring out my car keys, then I use the remote to unlock the car.

"Tada," I gushed with a grin as I opened the door of my car.

I had to open the front door because it's a sports car.

"Wow, you had backup now. Problem solved."

"I actually bought them for you but considering the fact..." I spilled.

"Wait, " he shouted and I shifted my gaze to him. "Dont tell me you're about to give out what belongs to me."

He looked like a five year old right now that was angry for not getting candy.

"Yes I am." I was going to do that.

"You can't do that. " he cooed, elongating his lower lip.

"I will. "

That babyish attitude won't buy me.

"Fine. Let's strike a deal. I'll get you another gift for my parents and I will get my fruits back."

I slapped his hands away.

Nope, I liked my gift better.

"No. Capital NO."

He folded his arms and rested on my car blocking my way.

What the hell is all this?

"Fine, I'll compensate you." I gave in with a huff.

He grinned like a child and I smiled at his babyish attitude.