𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖊
𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 to her mother in her best attire

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 to her mother in her best attire. She was dressed in a green velvet and gold gown. She wasn't use to wearing gowns all the time and preferred to wear her pants, but the dress was very beautiful. On the opposite side of her Mother was Phoebe dressed in her pink and white gown. Her Mother was in a burgundy dress that in Phoenix's opinion, suited her very well. Arcturus was in dark blue attire that made his facial features pop out. The family stood in the first row as said being now close friends with the siblings.

"Mother, my feet hurt." Phoebe whined, playing with the sleeve of her dress.

"If you had listened to me when I said put on comfortable shoes they wouldn't," Phoenix replied looking over her Mother to the golden haired child. Phoebe scowled back at her sister.

"Please Phoenix, you insisted on wearing that hair piece that weighs more than Jax does." Arcturus butted into the conversation. Looking forward with a small smirk.

Jax dramatically turned his head over to the teen, "What is that suppose to mean, Arcturus?" He tilted his head to the side as Phoenix threw him a sassy look.

"I just uh-" He adjusted his collar under the glare of the dragon and Phoenix. Phoebe giggled evilly as she played out the next events.

"Children! We are in public! You can do this later, away from the eyes of civilians." Bellatrix spoke looking around to make sure no one heard. Although the Beaver's sat in the corner chuckling at the behavior of the children. Phoenix and Phoebe's mother was on the older side, but they knew never to anger her. Often times, Phoenix's father use to joke that, that's where Phoenix got her short temper from.

A centaur blew a horn, allowing everyone to know the Pevensie's arrived. The four walked down the aisle in utter amazement of the complex architecture that held together Cair Paravel. The throne room looked straight out of a history book with large golden columns and floor to ceiling windows, basking in the warmth the sun provided as it shimmered off the glistening sea.

Aslan lead the Pevensies' down the aisle and stopped in front of the four beautifully crafted thrones. Lucy looked behind Aslan and waved eagerly at Phoenix and Phoebe. Phoebe returned the favor with the same amount of enthusiasm and Phoenix smiled at the excitement of the little girl.

The Pevensie's approached their thrones and awaited to be crowned. They all had the same eager excitement etched across their features. Susan and Peter were better at containing themselves compared to Edmund and Lucy, who adorned bright shining smiles.

Aslan nodded before beginning, "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." Mr. Tumnus picked up Lucy's crown off the pillow the Beaver's were carrying and carefully placed the rose gold crown on top of her head.