𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖏𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖉 Avery around in her seat her hand gripping the bar on the door handle to ground her

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖏𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖉 Avery around in her seat her hand gripping the bar on the door handle to ground her. As soon as she had received the invitation regarding the ball the Pevensie's were throwing she was quick to reply and say that her family were to attend. Here they were now, passing through Perpetua Aureum. She gazed out the window seeing the warmth radiating off the scenery. Every color seemed to illuminate and flourish in place. Much different to place they be headed. 

Narnia in the winter months was always blanketed in snow. Everywhere you looked the pearly white frozen rain sparkled back at her. The chilly temperatures bit at her nose and froze the tips of her fingertips. Even with a couple layers on the frosty weather found some way to reach her and torture her more. 

"Avery," Her mother's soft angelic voice said. Her father always told her that's where she got her voice from. It always seemed to cast out a beautiful form of kindness so that the person she was speaking to knew of her gently personality. 

"I think it's time to tell them, sweetheart. It's better for you to tell her than for her to find out by herself." Avery looked down to the floor. She didn't want to tell the Pevensie's nor Susan of her family's inherited gift. Neither did she want to inform the beauty young Queen of her hidden feelings. 

"I can't...," The Princess shrunk further into her seat. Her nerves rising and her palms becoming increasingly sweaty. 

"You need to, Avery." 
"Perhaps we could tell them together-" Her father said more sternly as her mothers words were much softer. Her mother grabbed his hand, holding it much more gently in her own. The Princess sighed. 

"What your father means to say is-" 

"I meant what I said, Elizabeth." The Queen rolled her eyes. But nonetheless continued on, ignoring her husbands grumpiness. 

"What your father means to say is that you need to tell them. They are a very powerful ally to us and are very understanding people, I believe they will except our abilities." Avery nodded along, but she still couldn't rid her mind of the doubt that seemed to claw its way to her. "Besides they married their brother to a Pierce." Avery furrowed her eyebrows together in great confusion. 

The only Pevensie that was known to be wed was Edmund, but that was to Phoenix. Unless there was another wedding that she was not informed upon. Did they really marry Peter off?

"Mother, who would you be referring too? The only Pevensie brother that I know is married is Edmund." 

Her mother nodded, "Yes, his wife is a Pierce."

Avery shook her head, "No, no, her maiden name is Zyanya." Her voice being very respectful of the woman it was speaking to. Her father remained silent completely clueless about what his wife was going on about.