𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"𝕴𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑, Edmund?" Lucy excitedly asked

Edmund and Peter finally arrived back to Cair Paravel. The Zyanya's were not to far behind, but had to take a carriage due to having to carry Phoenix's things. Susan and Lucy had left a few days earlier than their brothers to prepare for the wedding.

He looked around at the highly decorated ballroom. The entirety of the room was covered in white and gold. Streamers were played across the room and the grand area highly represented what Phoenix's 16th birthday ball looked like. Glamorous and regal. How a royal wedding would look like. He shuddered in his spot.

Susan really did ask how Bellatrix decorated, Edmund thought to himself.

Lucy waited anxiously for her brothers reply. She had worked very hard with Susan, Mr. Tumnus, the Beavers, and the servants to make the ballroom this extravagant. She was extremely tired, but desperately wanted to her older brother's approval.

Edmund, who have rather had something smaller, but one look at his 12 year old sisters face and he knew he couldn't crush her spirits. "It looks great, Lu."

She grinned. "I knew you'd love it!" He grimaced.

"Do you have the guest list ready?" Lucy didn't have to be a rocket scientist to understand the fact that her brother did not want a big wedding. So, to please her brother, she convinced Susan to create a short guest list. She had to go to great lengths to accomplish this, even having to pull out the sad eyes that got her whatever she wanted.

Lucy proudly rose her chin. "In fact I do, I have it memorized. Phoenix said she wanted her family and a few old friends. I convinced Susan to have only our closest friends come."

"Lucy, I can't see into you mind." Lucy shook her head at her brother.

"Bellatrix, Phoebe, Arcturus, Jax—" Edmund frowned at the mention of the pesky dragon. The tiny thing always annoyed him, always resting or following around Phoenix like a dog on a leash. The tiny thing was always whispering things into Phoenix's ear making her laugh endlessly. They distracted and disrupted far too much.

"—Me, Susan, Peter, Oreius, the Beavers, hopefully Aslan I'm still unsure, and some more I can't remember." Lucy finished, listing off all of the names on her fingers. Edmund nodded along. He had not meant to block out his sister's words but he was not very interested in any wedding plans.

"—should be arriving shortly. Then, I must speak with Phoenix and Edmund about the ceremony." Susan's voice echoed. She walked into the highly decorated ballroom with Peter right on her tail. In hand was a long scroll that the High King was nervously eyeing. "Now, I need you to have that complete by tomorrow morning."