𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 49

𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

"𝕸𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖆!" 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 onto the large and soft bed, ignoring her parent's protests

"𝕸𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖆!" 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 onto the large and soft bed, ignoring her parent's protests. "Ith time to get up." She sang, poking her parent's cheeks.

"How did she get up here?" Edmund buried his face into the feathery pillow.

Stella laughed. "Thilly Daddy, I uthed the chair." She slipped in between the two. She was fairly smart for her age. Her critical thinking skills at such a young age took everyone by surprise. Even as a sweet 2 almost 3 years old she was far ahead of any other child they had met.

"Stells, love, it's too early. Go back to sleep." Phoenix ran her fingers through the child's soft dark curls, trying to coax Stella into sleep.

"But Uncle Pete told me that if I wake you up we can play thwords." Phoenix nearly tore her hair out. Of course, Peter was the one that sent Stella their way. Usually, when she woke up early she would wander about her room, sometimes visiting her Auntie Lucy. Phoenix assumed she must have had a run-in with Peter.

"Why don't you read, darling?" Edmund persisted, still trying to get in another hour of sleep. He would cave for just 10 more minutes of sleep.

Stella huffed, sliding out from in between them. She stood up on the bed, smoothing put her long nightgown. She breathed in deeply before jumping up and down on top of the mattress, "Mummy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Stella!"

꧁꧂

Phoenix stormed down to the breakfast table with Stella on her hip. The two were now dressed for the day and Edmund trailed sluggishly behind.

Peter hid his smile behind his glass of orange juice, watching as Phoenix placed Stella in her seat. Phoenix rounded the table, smacking Peter upside the head as she passed, knowing that she would have to walk all the way around again just to sit down. He let out a laugh as his brother sat down beside him.

Susan furrowed her brows, a smile playing on her lips. "What did you do?" She asked her older brother.

He threw his hands into the air. "I did nothing of the sort." Edmund rubbed away the sleep from his eyes, placing a pancake in front of Stella along with some strawberries.

"Uncle Pete is lying," Stella told, taking a bite of her pancakes.

He gasped. "I thought we were friends." Stella let out a small laugh, shoveling food into her mouth.

Lucy skipped into the dining hall, a chipper grin spread across her face. Almost too chipper. She sat down at the table with a dreamy smile. Her eyes blazing with memory that no one seemed to have any recollection or part of.