𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑?

𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 across her face as he splattered pecks up and down her jaw bone

𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 across her face as he splattered pecks up and down her jaw bone. He made it his mission in these moments to explore every inch of her body. To learn what made her cry his name, what made her squirm, what made her dig her fingers into the comforter, what made her cum. 

He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize the line of bruises forming down her neck. His lips brushed against one and her body quivered. The force of his lips sending burning hot sensations into her skin. With every kiss her body ignited more warmth inside her. 

He let his lips wander back to hers, stopping the little whimpers that somehow would fall from Phoenix's lips. The sunlight flickered onto her face through the curtains, brightening her eyes and catching Edmund in a trance. 

Phoenix slid her hands up his chest and up to the loose strings of his tunic. She untied them and stretched the shirt as far as she could, trying to feel her hands on his chest. Edmund, receiving the message, threw the tunic off onto the floor. 

Phoenix gaped at the muscles that were put on display in front of her. She traced her hands down his abs and stopped at a slightly colder spot on his stomach. His eyes flickered between her hand and her face. 

"Where is this from?" Edmund seemed to tense up. Out of all his battle scars littered across him, she was the most curious about this one. Her brown doe eyes just stared back at him. 

"From the Witch, when she tried to kill me..." Phoenix eyes softened and she sat up, reaching behind her to loosen the strings of her gown. She slowly pulled down the sleeves of the dress, keeping deep eye contact with Edmund. It crumbled to her waist, leaving her completely topless in front of him. 

Edmund's eyes were blown wide with lust. Before he could reattach his lips to hers she turned. It was then he saw the many scars on her back and the large scar on her side. His blood boiled at the sight, "Who did this to you?" He demanded. 

She smiled slightly, "The giant, that I killed myself." Edmund still felt his rage simmer, leaning over he whispered, "I think they are beautiful." 

She gasped as his lips touched everyone single one of her scars. Caressing and giving crisp love to each one, letting no specific mark get more appreciation than another. He twirled her around, pressing her back into the mattress, laboring kisses across her stomach and up her body. 

His silk like lips travelling up to the valley in between her breasts. Her light fingers explored his body, tracing muscles and different patterns into his skin as his lips pressed light skins into her skin. Her fingers found ways into his dark curls as his lips caressed her left breast. Her heart beat going into overdrive.