𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

𝖎 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓-

𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞. 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 felt she would ever feel the blood boiling feeling of jealousy, yet Princess Avery following around Edmund and Susan like a poor defenseless puppy made her her infurated. 

Her and Edmund may not have any attraction towards each other, but he was still her  husband. Did the princess not understand that? Was her intelligence level below average and she did not understand marriage? Whatever it was it, she didn't like it. 

Princess Avery was gorgeous, she didn't stand a chance. If Avery wanted Edmund all she would have to do is bat an eye and he would be at her beck and call. It made her teeth clench. Currently she was scribbling a very messy letter to Phoebe. 

She hurriedly ran to the balcony, "Jax! Jax!" She called out. "Where are you? Jax!" 

"I'm right here," The dragon appeared behind her. She handed the dragon the letter. 

"Please get this to Phoebe as soon as possible." As soon as the letter was in Jax's grasp she stormed towards the door. 

"Phoenix are you okay?" The girl did not respond and slammed the large oak door shut. He was taken back, but nonetheless listened to her command and set off to Phoebe. Hopefully she would be able to figure out what's wrong with Phoenix. 

It was lunchtime now and Lucy had convinced everyone to have a picnic in the gardens. Phoenix was hoping the princess would try and pick her flowers, just so she had a reason to snap at her. It would make her day a whole lot better. 

As she arrived in the gardens she noticed the picnic had started without her. Had they forgotten Lucy invited her?

Princess Avery was smiling as Edmund told her a story and Susan was handing her a strawberry. Lucy kept adding her input into the story and Peter would laugh at her commentary. 

Phoenix's heart clenched. How did the Princess that had only been there a few short hours fit in with the Pevensie's better than she had ever had? She seemed to fit in like the last piece of a puzzle, perhaps maybe even better. 

She torn herself from the wall and walked over to the Pevensie's. She sat herself behind Lucy and just listened. She occansionally grabbed some fruit, but no one acknowledged the girls being. 

Avery looked past Peter and saw the flowers. These specific flowers were roses planted next to baby's breath. "Oh those are lovely!" 

Phoenix, who had been stuffing her face with a piece of chocolate cake, perked up. She eyed the princess waiting for her to try and pluck the flower from its stem. 

Everyone else turned towards the flowers. "Oh these?" Edmund asked, pointing to the roses. 

"Yes, those roses are absolutely beautiful."