𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑... 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓-𝖑𝖆𝖜𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 the Avery's family sat around a rather large table

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓-𝖑𝖆𝖜𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 the Avery's family sat around a rather large table. They had scheduled a late lunch together per Peter's request. He would have much rather to do that instead of hold a ball, but his sister's thought of the grand idea and if he didn't go through with it he would be left under their wrath. Susan may be crowned the gentle, but she could be anything but gentle. He could also say the same for Lucy. He once watched her tell off a very misogynistic guard for underestimating her and he never wanted to get on her bad side after that.

Phoenix was starving. She would've sworn on her life that her insides were going to start eating each other if the food didn't get finished anytime sooner. She looked across the table to see her sister practically falling into her plate.

The only thing going on at the very bland table was Peter and Susan discussing trade with Avery's parents, who she very quickly learned their names to be Elizabeth and James. They seemed to be polar opposites.

Elizabeth was a very gentle and kind woman, Phoenix assumed that's were Avery's aura originated from. Her hair was short, fitting her face very well. Her chocolate skin glowed in the sun and her smile looked like it was given to her by the gods themselves.

Her father, James, was a man of very few words. He was more of the sit back and observe. He let his wife do most of the talking. He had a long face and a very tall build. He even towered over Edmund, who she thought was tall. She nearly spit out her wine when she saw the height comparison between him and her Mother.

Bellatrix looked at her daughter and her husband, deciding to break off into conversation. "So," She started, placing her goblet onto the oak table. "When should I start expecting my first grandchild?"

"Mother!" Edmund, who had been drinking his wine, spit it out over the table and Lucy. Susan and Peter glared at their brother who quickly tried to clean up the mess.

"Gee Ed, thanks for the help." The brunette said with much sarcasm. Edmund paid no mind to his sister, instead just remained in his shocked state.

"What? It's a just a question." Her Mother shrugged with a small smile. Arcturus shook his head and Phoebe nodded along with a mischievous smile.

"Yes Mother, I agree. When will I get to have a little niece or nephew?" She threw a small side glance to Lucy, encouraging her to join in. The girl beside her immediately understood what she was trying to do.

"Some children were due around this castle a year ago." Edmund glared at his sister. Phoebe and Lucy snickered at the two newly weds faces. The two looked like they were two children who were told that Father Christmas did not exist.

Phoenix loathed the idea of having children. Children cried and whined. They made humongous messes that were unimaginable. Simply birthing a child could ruin your entire body and Phoenix hated the idea of the endless hours of pain and exhaustion she would have to endure.